Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.06 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Metzgerov said:
LOL its funny how people are so passionate about safety car stuff even though:
1. It works perfectly for me in 2018 (7 times deployed in S1, 6 times in S2 so far)
2. It has nothing to do with the racing so adds or takes away little from the game IMHO.
At least Codies fixed the AI and physics otherwise the forum would be filled with that as well. I'm fine with it being bugged (even thought its not for me).

You should be more outraged about the online bugs (if you play) or the fact we can't edit Teams, Drivers, Livery, Schedule, race length.
Focus fellow racers!
Has nothing to do with racing?

So you've never see a team strategise around a safety car? Cars become out of position and race back after? Clever pit stop strategy when safety car arrives?

Ho3n3r said:
Gungner said:
Safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car
So, what are you trying to say? Lol
Ce que je veut dire c'est quil le repart y sort jamais je suis en simulation SC activer 
I agree with this guy! It sounds sophisticated...
I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.
En tout cas ta mère me succe bien avec sa belle bouche 
That's more a problem for you than me, my man. ;)

And I got 2 abuse flags for my comment, which was obviously not abuse. :D Snowflakes melting in broad daylight.

• Social Media & Community Team
On some tracks the minimap is not aligned properly when you have rotation enabled; one that comes to mind immediately is Canada.

Instead of the car pointing "forwards" on the map and the map rotating accordingly, it's pointing down-left, with "forwards" on the map also being down-left.

kenty19 said:
Still the same issues with 1.06! No names in the lobbies or during a race. And then the massive de sync when people join or leave a session! This is ranked 5 lap races on Xbox one.
What did you expect? The whole game is worse than F1 2017 in terms of bugs...I'm extremely disappointed tbh - a stable league racing is just not possible right now...

Lippi1886 said:
kenty19 said:
Still the same issues with 1.06! No names in the lobbies or during a race. And then the massive de sync when people join or leave a session! This is ranked 5 lap races on Xbox one.
What did you expect? The whole game is worse than F1 2017 in terms of bugs...I'm extremely disappointed tbh - a stable league racing is just not possible right now...
Can’t disagree with that one! Literally every patch that comes out, the online is exactly the same! Im sure they just multiplayer fixes on the patch notes for the sake of it as it’s exactly the same! Takes a good 15 minutes to even find a session that hasn’t started! All these livery updates and career updates I couldn’t care less about as I spend more time racing online, yet nothing gets done! I really hope another developer gets the license as I’m sure they’d do a lot better job of creating a more stable online! 

Dunky1980 said:
I can understand why game companies don't want to bother with feedback from customers. This forum is a disgrace Codemasters have done a good job and all people do is moan moan and moan about trivial things.
Yea never used to be like this years back in a way dont blame them but then if the did handle there customer support better wouldent get half the moaning we get now if u went to shop bought something and didnt work took it back for costumer service to just stand there and ignore u ur going to be pist 

Is anybody else sick of seeing “various multiplayer stability fixes” in the patch notes how about a bit of detail,how about telling us what’s being worked on before you start working on it because as far as I can tell multiplayer is in the same shit state it was in on release,so these “stability fixes” are a complete misnomer.

Not sure if these 2 issues have been recognised or fixed?

Set ups dissapear as if you have never saved any, and the menus you cycle through while racing, to change fuel, ers etc have an issue where it moves by itself (as if you are moving up and down the menu with the dpad) when you are not even touching it. This is with the T300rs.

@simon7109

Yes, at Bahrain they had the Red Stripes, but no Martini logo on top.

One of many solutions that would be amazing to see being worked upon is to make the Red Stripes available for everyone, but to have a region lock for certain countries that do actively ban any tobacco or alcohol advertizement so in those nations the game automatically uses the Blue Stripes.

Another solution is to combine solution #1 with the fact that the games PEGI rating could be increased to PEGI 16 so that we get the whole sponsorship package without missing out on officiality.
So why can't they just simply use the red stripes without the Martini logo? If it was good enough in Bahrain it should not be a problem for pegi.

Jaegii said:
Could anyone post a screenshot of the new car performance graph in the career mode? Unfortunately, the PS4 Patch could take more time to go online and I'm curious AF for the difference to the current performance.
Top 3 is pretty much the same, Mclaren is now the worst in the midfield, Sauber and Toro Rosso are close together and Williams is far below them.

fattier71 said:
IvanoZ023 said:
Does anyone know 1.06 for ps4 to be today?

Just read the beginning of the post where every informations is updated. Thanks to stop polluting the thread with questions already have answer... 
to follow soon is not the answer players are waiting for who own a game which doesn't work online. 

get ur *** up man , nothing works.

fattier71 said:
IvanoZ023 said:
Does anyone know 1.06 for ps4 to be today?

Just read the beginning of the post where every informations is updated. Thanks to stop polluting the thread with questions already have answer... 
to follow soon is not the answer players are waiting for who own a game which doesn't work online. 

get ur *** up man , nothing works.
You'll be pleased then that 1.06 fixes nothing for online much like 1.05
It's not funny anymore, looks like CM has not learnt a lesson. Those bugs should be fixed right after release. 

simon7109 said:
You are doing a great job, but I am still not playing until the Practice Programs are rebalanced.
Get good. Or juat lower the difficulty for practice. Problem solved.

On other matters.
Is the chamges to Force India are just some visual changes or did they get renamed and rebranded like in real life?
And what about Silverstone DRS zone?
No, it's still "Force India" in the game and not "Racing Point Force India".

simon7109 said:
You are doing a great job, but I am still not playing until the Practice Programs are rebalanced.
Get good. Or juat lower the difficulty for practice. Problem solved.

On other matters.
Is the chamges to Force India are just some visual changes or did they get renamed and rebranded like in real life?
And what about Silverstone DRS zone?
No, it's still "Force India" in the game and not "Racing Point Force India".
It's Sahara Force India, but still should change. I hope this was not the only car update. And probably gonna nees a driver change too, if Stroll moves to Force India.

If I'm not mistaken the updates would have been those that were applied to the real cars up to and including the date of the Spanish Grand Prix as has been the case on the previous games, so anything after that won't show. CM have to draw the line somewhere. 

So I left off at FP1 in Belgium with Sauber and downloaded the new patch on PS4. I got a new contract at Hungary which stated my qualifying and race position to be 12th.

Patch downloaded. I load career mode and it seems like my expected race position is now 2nd!? What the hell... Im 4 races away of a new contract, which means I will definitely lose reputation within the team.

I think I know why this happened. Before the patch we were the 7th best team. Now we are the 4th. Still a long way to RB, which are 3rd...

Please, never again apply the performance updates halfway a career save... Not only it breaks the immersion but it might create situations like these.

Archived