Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.06 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Faya said:
Hi Anthracis and Andreali , the performance updates should affect your current career.  
I have a bit of an issue with this. Apparently the McLaren has taken a big hit, but I just selected Kimi as a rival who I can beat now but won't be able to beat after this patch. Also, I wouldnt be able to achieve my contract goals right now. I do like the challenge a nerfed McLaren brings, especially cause the McLaren should be nerfed. I'm saying it'd be good to get the option to renegotiate or change rival or so after a performance-editing patch?

Safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car
So, what are you trying to say? Lol
Ce que je veut dire c'est quil le repart y sort jamais je suis en simulation SC activer 

Safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car
Ce que je veut dire c'est quil le repart y sort jamais je suis en simulation SC activer 
I agree with this guy! It sounds sophisticated...

Gungner said:
I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.

ZzHOODzZ said:
im guessin this is the thread codies will now pay attention to lol ...... the logitech g920 lsb and rsb buttons cannot be assigned despite it apparently being a supported wheel .... any chance it will get fixed at some point ? 
Seems like they are not working with Logitech. I am trying to figure out how to use the pad withnmy wheel to get more buttons. 

Ho3n3r said:
Gungner said:
I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.
En tout cas ta mère me succe bien avec sa belle bouche 

Archived