Sign in to follow this  

2014 ABU DOUBLE GP : THE TITLE DECIDER

First champion who's chain had more gold in it than the trophies he won in the season?
teehee, some of the trophies have been awful this season. I mean this one actually wobbled...

First champion who's chain had more gold in it than the trophies he won in the season?
teehee, some of the trophies have been awful this season. I mean this one actually wobbled...

just like our economy then :p

The trophies have been awful these past few seasons. Ever since Santander started getting the trophies shaped to their logo , they've started a trend. 80% + of the trophies are just companies logos now.

Totally missed this earlier! Apparently Hamilton was told to select 'driver default 44' on his in-lap, and when he did this came up on his steering wheel display :D 

Totally missed this earlier! Apparently Hamilton was told to select 'driver default 44' on his in-lap, and when he did this came up on his steering wheel display :D 

Good thing Rosberg didn't select Driver Default 6