Sign in to follow this  

2014 ABU DOUBLE GP : THE TITLE DECIDER

Wow , unusual for Red Bull to have something illegal on the car....
Αre you surprised they're only DSQed now? They're not leading the championship, that's why :p  

I was never a fan of JB but seeing as this is his last race in F1 for 99%, I think I'll miss him. He was a true character and a brilliant racing driver.

I just hope his fans (Tom, Mike, etc.) will still be around for the new season, would be a shame to miss you guys.

mike96 said:
Wow , unusual for Red Bull to have something illegal on the car....
Αre you surprised they're only DSQed now? They're not leading the championship, that's why :p  
So Vettel DSQ allowing Alonso to beat him (probably in the championship.) If only it was in 2010 or 2012. Like you said , their only getting DSQ'd now because they aren't leading the championship. 

I was never a fan of JB but seeing as this is his last race in F1 for 99%, I think I'll miss him. He was a true character and a brilliant racing driver.

I just hope his fans (Tom, Mike, etc.) will still be around for the new season, would be a shame to miss you guys.

I'm a JB fan as well. Fun fact, my mum lived down the road from him when he was young :)

Hughesy said:

I'm a JB fan as well. Fun fact, my mum lived down the road from him when he was young :)
That's cool! Did she know him personally back then?

Honda's here, so you won't miss me for sure

But I'm still hoping.. :p

mike96 said:

Honda's here, so you won't miss me for sure

But I'm still hoping.. :p
Damn. I thought we'd be rid of you at last!

Hughesy said:

That's cool! Did she know him personally back then?
I don't think so, but she did know his dad, I feel she married the wrong man o:)

hehe

Selfishly, I'm quite glad RBR are at the back of the grid. Regardless of what else happens tomorrow, watching Daniel Ricciardo drive through the pack should be a treat!

At least Vettel's last race for Red Bull should be entertaining. Very generous from Red Bull to help him relive one of his most famous drives... -_-

VetteIfan said:
At least Vettel's last race for Red Bull should be entertaining. Very generous from Red Bull to help him relive one of his most famous drives... -_-
Won't be pinballing his way to 3rd this time though ;)

VetteIfan said:
Famous last words :p 

VetteIfan said:
Don't worry, he will have Daniel to show him how to drive through.. Vettel might learn a thing or two to help him in dealing with  the backmarkers he'll be racing next year. :expressionless: 

Added pics from P3 and Qualifying, think they start about halfway down

https://plus.google.com/photos/115663832970356389967/albums/6083808738502096961?banner=pwa&authkey=CKjT6MHX5IXyYw

I shall be. I've been eying up Bottas as my replacement but will still follow Button wherever he is and will remain my favourite driver no matter what. Either way its been a massive own goal for Mclaren whatever the outcome.

VetteIfan said:
Don't worry, he will have Daniel to show him how to drive through.. Vettel might learn a thing or two to help him in dealing with  the backmarkers he'll be racing next year. :expressionless: 
You're forgetting, the mighty Ross Brawn cometh back. 

Okay, thats nothing more than weak rumours at the moment, and even if he did he won't have any influence over the 2015 car. But still, as ever I'm hopeful :P

VetteIfan said:
VetteIfan said:
You're forgetting, the mighty Ross Brawn cometh back. 

Okay, thats nothing more than weak rumours at the moment, and even if he did he won't have any influence over the 2015 car. But still, as ever I'm hopeful :P
You've changed to the wrong avatar, Seb >:)

Sorry to all Hamilton fans, but your favorite driver is doomed

https://twitter.com/MonsieurF1/status/536164905146417153

I'd laugh so hard if he was right this time.

Like it'd be hilarious to see the Hamilton-fanboy break downs if he doesn't win, but at the same time Lewis deserves it more than Nico. Hopefully Hamilton does win though, Rosberg winning would be really lame.

AMS97KRR said:
I'd laugh so hard if he was right this time.

Like it'd be hilarious to see the Hamilton-fanboy break downs if he doesn't win, but at the same time Lewis deserves it more than Nico. Hopefully Hamilton does win though, Rosberg winning would be really lame.
Agreed. Apart from Rosberg winning it though. It wouldn't be lame , it's just Hamilton would deserve it more , but how many times in the past have we seen the most deserving driver lose out ? Sadly F1 isn't about who is the most deserving.