Sign in to follow this  

2014 ABU DOUBLE GP : THE TITLE DECIDER

I think I might cry if Lewis doesn't win this championship. If Rosberg wins due to double points...

Oh btw, has anyone here watched Will Stevens in various interviews with Sky F1?

He had a brief one the other day with Lazenby and Brundle and he said the word 'obviously' no less than 15 times in less than three or four minutes!! He then had another one with Ted for about two minutes and he said it a further six times!

He had a brief one the other day with Lazenby and Brundle and he said the word 'obviously' no less than 15 times in less than three or four minutes!! He then had another one with Ted for about two minutes and he said it a further six times!
He reminds me of Seb Vettel. ;)

For sure it isn't as bad as when most of the grid say 'for sure' at least 100 times per race weekend

For sure it isn't as bad as when most of the grid say 'for sure' at least 100 times per race weekend
For sure.

Interesting fact; if Lewis fails to win the title he would have won the most wins in a season without going on to win the championship. Also he would become the 1st driver to not win the title who won 4 races in a row. He's done that twice this season. 

All these stats and such keep adding up for Lewis, hopefully he can do them justice and just win it. 

If Lewis wants to emulate Senna he should ram Nico off at the first corner >:) Then say later "I don't remember what happened, I'll have to have a look later to see if it was my fault or not"  o:)

Hughesy said:
If Lewis wants to emulate Senna he should ram Nico off at the first corner >:) Then say later "I don't remember what happened, I'll have to have a look later to see if it was my fault or not"  o:)
Ha, yeah the old old senna trick.... im going to put my car here, its up to you whether we crash or not.

Aside from the title fight, anyone feel like there's a bit of an end of an era aura about today in the driver market? The guys who have come to encapsulate Red Bull, Ferrari and Mclaren in recent history history are all moving on, after a combined 16 seasons at those teams. I imagine it's gonna be a pretty emotional final few laps for them guys. 

It took Lewis .2 of a second to go after the lights went out, that's insane reactions :o