Sign in to follow this  

2014 ABU DOUBLE GP : THE TITLE DECIDER

AMS97KRR said:
Doesn't seem like Vettel has any straight line speed..
He hasn't the whole season though due to the crappy engine.

I hope Lewis doesn't have a problem, I think he's just cruising now Nico has fallen back.

Really gutted for Nico. I'd rather break down completely than to limp around.

Pretty devastated at the moment,  it's not looking good for Nico at all. He's showing that he's a fighter though.

Pretty devastated at the moment,  it's not looking good for Nico at all. He's showing that he's a fighter though.
His lap time has increased to the 1:48's, he's hustling!

Nico is getting a lot more problems with the accelerator and brakes o:) Karma is a bitch isn't it Nico.

EDIT: Won't work  :'(

Feel sorry for Rosberg fans, nothing worse than watching the title slip away lap by lap. 

I'm sooooo happy right now! Well done Lewis, a class above the rest! Sad though as Button looks to be off after what he just did.

Gotta give it to Lewis, a deserving champion on the track. So utterly disappointed for Nico, but at the same time i'm so proud. When he said "I would like to go to the end, I want to go to the end!!" I had goosebumps. 

Glad Lewis won, did great all season. Would have loved to have seen Massa win that race though 

Well, had the number 6 and number 44 stickers been put on the cars the opposite way around, we'd be experiencing one of the worlds biggest sh*tstorms right now. Neither deserved that, and it was sad that the title battle was over mid race, but on the balance of the season Rosberg was more justified to have an issue to make it 3-3 in races this season. Ultimate respect for wanting to finish the race though, and dragging that mess of a car home at the end. 

While Rosberg can be proud of his efforts though, the right man has won this year no doubt. 

Yeassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you fucking beauty!

After all these years full of pain, bad luck and shit! Finally!!!

Driver of the day: Massa, absolutely no question. To have brought a 14second gap down to 2.5 through tyre management and pace against a superior car deserves some credit. Gutted he didn't win that.

Driver of the season: Ricciardo, again, no question. Who else has taken it to Mercedes this year?

Deserved Champion: Hamilton. There were only 2 contenders really.

Fun fact: Only 3 drivers have beaten a fully functioning Mercedes this year; Ricciardo (Hungary, Belgium), Alonso, (Hungary), and Bottas (Germany). Make what you will of that, but it says a lot about those 3 drivers.