Sign in to follow this  

2014 ABU DOUBLE GP : THE TITLE DECIDER

AMS97KRR said:
I was 13 the last time someone other than Vettel won a title. 
So you're 13 ?
Very good, you know what I mean :pmike96 said:
So 1997+13=2009? :p

Yep.  Button was the last champion before Vettel's dominance was he not? Actually, I think it may even have been 12...Such numbers..much tired

AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
So you're 13 ?

Yep.  Button was the last champion before Vettel's dominance was he not? Actually, I think it may even have been 12...Such numbers..much tired
Yeah that's why I said that :p 

mike96 said:
AMS97KRR said:
AMS97KRR said:
So you're 13 ?

Yeah that's why I said that :p 
Lol, yeah yeah ok :p 

VetteIfan said:
alonsofan46 said: 
Lol , I wouldn't call it selfish. Anyone who isn't a Vettel has been feeling so much pain . Thank God it has ended. 

I'm afraid I don't agree with you about Alonso winning one more WDC though. Leis and Alonso are a class above anyone else imo , and it's a shame both of them won't finish with more than Vettel.
It's harder than you think being a Vettel fan. The amount of success he's endured is partially cancelled out by the fact he's the most hated guy in the sport and his fan base is generalised as a youthful glory hunting bunch of sore losers, which doesn't do much good for his proper fans' reputation.

But hey ho.   
Seeing you with that avatar, I have to say: Whatever happens to me from now on, this is a memory I won't ever forget. :p :p

Thanks for keeping to your promise. Now promise me to keep that avatar until Seb wins another WDC. ;)
I think I'll pass on that one :p

@RevolvingPrawn‌ So nice it's made you follow suit. Who do you even support anymore? :L

VetteIfan said:

VetteIfan said:
alonsofan46 said: 
Lol , I wouldn't call it selfish. Anyone who isn't a Vettel has been feeling so much pain . Thank God it has ended. 

I'm afraid I don't agree with you about Alonso winning one more WDC though. Leis and Alonso are a class above anyone else imo , and it's a shame both of them won't finish with more than Vettel.
It's harder than you think being a Vettel fan. The amount of success he's endured is partially cancelled out by the fact he's the most hated guy in the sport and his fan base is generalised as a youthful glory hunting bunch of sore losers, which doesn't do much good for his proper fans' reputation.

But hey ho.   
Seeing you with that avatar, I have to say: Whatever happens to me from now on, this is a memory I won't ever forget. :p :p

Thanks for keeping to your promise. Now promise me to keep that avatar until Seb wins another WDC. ;)

@RevolvingPrawn‌ So nice it's made you follow suit. Who do you even support anymore? :L
He just jumped on the Hamilton bandwagon. Glory hunter. ;)

@VetteIfan Of course ;) My main support lies with Alonso, but I support Hamilton nearly as much. I'm actually wearing one of my Alonso shirts right now :p 

VetteIfan said:

VetteIfan said:
alonsofan46 said: 

But hey ho.   

Says the one who's name is alonsofan yet has a picture of Rosberg? ;)

Anyway, cringey picture but still awesome!

VetteIfan said:

VetteIfan said:
alonsofan46 said: 

I'm afraid I don't agree with you about Alonso winning one more WDC though. Leis and Alonso are a class above anyone else imo , and it's a shame both of them won't finish with more Hamthan Vettel.

But hey ho.   

Hamilton - 11 wins
Rosberg - 6 wins.

I wasn't even a fan of Rosberg at the beginning of the year. I only started to become a fan after all the **** he got for Monaco. I never really thought he did  on purpose. Anyway , I've found myself cheering on Rosberg just as much as Alonso this year. Fair enough though.  :p

Lewis, just because you are now world champion it does not mean you can claim everything as yours.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmHAAMGcPs

Just dig your hole deeper ;) Since Hamilton came into the sport in 2007 I've been a fan. He and Alonso were such an awesome team for the first few races. Malaysia that year really cemented my support for him. So glory hunter, I think not :p 

Just dig your hole deeper ;) Since Hamilton came into the sport in 2007 I've been a fan. He and Alonso were such an awesome team for the first few races. Malaysia that year really cemented my support for him. So glory hunter, I think not :p 
Um , I was joking. (I thought you were too.)

I actually respect Rosberg for not rolling over when everybody thought he would. It's not the sporting way (or in some ways not even the legal way), but one thing that we can say about Rosberg, is that he was able to elevate his level and improve his performance during the season. He also dropped a bit though.

Point is, it hints that we might not have seen the very best of Rosberg yet. If he can keep on improving, it will only be better for the sport until it eventually dies in 2017. Good thing he and Ham will have the time now to rekindle their friendship until next season when it will break down again.

But Hamilton was definitely king this season. Hopefully next season the championship battle will expand to more than 1 team. Looking at Ferrari and McLaren to finally get their shit together, even though I doubt they will.

I'm never particularly serious :p But you described when you became a Rosberg fan and I described when I became a Hamilton fan, I don't see what the problem is?

I'm never particularly serious :p But you described when you became a Rosberg fan and I described when I became a Hamilton fan, I don't see what the problem is?
Nothing. I have no problem with you being a Hamilton fan. (Or how.)

VetteIfan said:

VetteIfan said:
alonsofan46 said: 

I'm afraid I don't agree with you about Alonso winning one more WDC though. Leis and Alonso are a class above anyone else imo , and it's a shame both of them won't finish with more Hamthan Vettel.

But hey ho.   

Hamilton - 11 wins
Rosberg - 6 wins.

I wasn't even a fan of Rosberg at the beginning of the year. I only started to become a fan after all the **** he got for Monaco. I never really thought he did  on purpose. Anyway , I've found myself cheering on Rosberg just as much as Alonso this year. Fair enough though.  :p
Rosberg only 5 wins mate. In what is probably the most dominating F1 car of all times.

I was a fan of Hamilton before he was even in F1 ;)

VetteIfan said:

VetteIfan said:
alonsofan46 said: 

But hey ho.   

Hamilton - 11 wins
Rosberg - 6 wins.

Rosberg only 5 wins mate. In what is probably the most dominating F1 car of all times.
Yeah , sorry I meant 5. He also had one of the best F1 drivers of all time  , and certainly of the current generation as his team mate. 

Ooh just a thought, is Lewis Hamilton the first person to win the championship with ear studs?