F1 2019 Game Ideas

I think the game would be a whole lot more spectacular if you guys implemented the most accurate and up to date physics engine you possibly could like the guys over at Project Cars 2 have done. The game should include flat spots from locking up too much or sliding. Also the interviews get very repetitive and they should be more in depth as well. I also feel like you guys could go more in depth with the laser scanned tracks and pick up more bumps etc like Project Cars 2 game codies have done. I also think it would be a whole lot more rewarding to start from the very bottom and work your way up in career mode F4-F1 and maybe even Karting. There should also be winter testing as well. When it rains the track should also include puddles that if you hit the car gets loose like it does in real life. F1 2018 is a fun game and by far the best one out so far but I really believe you guys can completely revamp an already outstanding product. Career mode should be so involved that literally every little move one makes counts just as it does in real life for the drivers. There should also be team management options to where your pit crew might end up getting sick and you as a team manager will have to balance out your team behind the wall etc. There can be a whole lot more done so just use your minds guys. I believe in yall! 

• Thanks 1

On 4/1/2019 at 8:12 PM, Berseker511 said:

I hope that, during heavy rain, the spray other cars leave is much bigger, so at some point we can have some visibility issues, especially when really close to cars in front. In the past games, you can just be pushing the car in front and see everything. This is something I do really miss and want to see. I might also change how the prediction is shown, as you can always adapt your strategy to when is rain goin to start/stop. Less information and less reliable one would be nice.

The rest have already be mentioned, but I would like to insist on two:

Player's car failures. Reaching 100% and breaking the car is so unrealistic, considering the AI isn't on that position. It should be related to the upgrades we make on the I+D section.

Control on pit entering and exiting. I think is really easy to implement, and, I undertand it can be difficult to stop the car on the perfect spot, so we can have an area in which we have to stop and the stop would be "validated", so mechanics start changing tires. If not, we should correct our position.

This last two could be optional, so people looking for more and less realism can find their way to go along with it.

Talking about the rain, it would be good if we could also have a button to use up one of those tear-off pieces on the helmet to help you see better like in real life.