Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 100% Career On Youtube

Season Finale at Abu Dhabi - Who will take the title? Rosberg or Hamilton?

http://youtu.be/mJvQazfG6es

Very enjoyable season 1. I watched all your races. I look forward to seeing your season 2. I have subscribed to your channel.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them :-)

I was kind of surprised at how strong the Red Bulls were in that last race. Of course, Hamilton and Rosberg crashing into each other for that unscheduled pit stop made things easier for them, but they were quite dominant in qualifying as well.

I'm really looking forward to driving a better car next season, and I'm upping the difficulty to Legend AI, of course.

100% Career Mode Season 2 about to kickoff at Albert Park, Melbourne for the Asutralian Grand Prix.

Hamilton will be looking to even the scores with Rosberg after last season, and we are hoping to be more competitive, as we finally have a car with some decent engine power :-)

http://youtu.be/rEU9dvNkA6I

Good driving Ado! Your like jenson button with how smooth and consistant you are. Hell of a result in the mclaren at albert park also, should have the pace for podiums most races judging by that drive.

Thanks, having fun in the McLaren so far, though the Mercs and Red Bulls really seem to have that extra gear :smile: 

Sweet man.. you were dam quick around malaysia in quailfyin, I could only manage 1.40 dead. That sweeping right hand corner before the drs straight is so hard to master, I lose handfuls of time there

I agree, that's definitely the toughest corner on that track. Can't count the number of times I've had gone off-track there.

By no means, but unfortunately I had to RMA my wheel, as one of the paddle shifters started dying on me.

Hoping for a replacement real soon :smile: