Sign in to follow this  

I love the driving of F1 2014!!! Now the experience, I crave for more drama and excitement

Codies, i'll make this short and quick (twitter @Heart_Racing) Love f1 2014 handling and racing wise, but i need more. Drama! excitement, Teammate battles, Friends in the beginning, not speaking if we are in the championship battle....share open data, or not to share! These would be great! (my humble opinion) 
Check out this review, it didn't do the game justice but did hit on some few points http://www.autoblog.com/2014/11/07/f1-2014/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000588

I agree that the driving is fun this year and I'm enjoying it as well, I also agree that once your finished with the game there is no need to revisit it. The only thing I do now is online and maybe the odd time trial to squeeze out some time but that's it... With NASCAR 14, I painted more cars than actually raced, so more customization would (for me) be a great addition. Hopefully the next gen game will have lots more to offer... I just hope my wheel works with the PS4 version...  

I agree as well!  The career mode really has me caught up in the fantasy, and just simple little things like the opposing driver coming over to shake my hand after a race made me feel better than I ever had before!

Yeah like the real "driver experience" The pressure, fighting for a world championship, or struggling for your job, heck even team collapses,  I just set a blistering lap or had some blistering race pace, and the team wants the data to be open, do i share it or no....Things like this in my opinion would just add to glitz and glamour of F1