Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

PIT STOP DELAY BUG

I use a PC and absolutely love F12014. Unfortunately the pit stop bugs that have existed since F12010 still exist.

During a wet race in Hockenheim I came in to the pits in 8th and came out 15th, despite the fact that I was the first car in and the others were behind me.

This is a game breaking bug and can surely not be that difficult to fix!

I would recommend saving the game a few laps before a scheduled pitstop, just in case you get delayed in the pits, that way you can go back to your save point and come in one lap earlier. It's also a good idea to save when your engineer warns you that the weather is going to change soon, as there is normally a big rush for the pits and more chance of being held up!

Mullzer said:

During a wet race in Hockenheim I came in to the pits in 8th and came out 15th, despite the fact that I was the first car in and the others were behind me.

Certainly happens often enough in the game to be annoying, but not sure it’s a “bug” per se — there's no guarantee you’ll come out ahead in real life either, if your pitstop happens to be slower than the cars who came in behind you.

I accept that having a slow stop may involve me being passed by one or two cars in the pits (the ones that were closest to me following me into the pits) - but seven! You're correct in saying that it is not a true bug, but the poorly implemented pitstops have existed since F12010 and I feel it should have been addressed by now!

Agree, I see this problem a lot, the game is too cautious when releasing you from the pits, there has to be a large gap in order for it to let you out.