Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

PS4 | TRANS-NATION FORMULA 1 (TNF1) - F1 2018 F3 SIGN UP (FULL - REFER TO F4 TOPIC)

Trans-Nation eSports

So with our community growing ever more and the need to branch the series out further, as mentioned in previous posts in another topic. We are looking to expand ourselves further and beyond. However we're not really ready to field another set of categories officially. So what we are doing here is grabbing a handful of drivers to fill up these categories and race for fun, more-so to the idea of the original Trans-Tasman Challenge beta test league we held at the very beginning. 

Times will be as followed for the time being

10am UTC+12/13 on Saturdays (This being Friday afternoon/nights for Europeans/Americans and early saturday mornings for Oceania excluding NZ)

Name: 
PSN:
Discord # (Discord name and # please) 

Or join here: 

https://discord.gg/MWVjkTp
Don't get your hopes up on what I say, but there could be a possibility of expansion to other consoles as well. Xbox One and PC. But we need to find well mannered co-ordinators for that before we make anything worthwhile. Until then we continue to focus on drawing out the PS4 groups and bring out the drivers. So if interested don't be afraid to put your name down. 
Come on people! I know there's no set time and date for this category yet but if I can get more people and have them express what nationality they are then we  can create a time and date! So let's get some more peeps here registering! We could make it interesting and give this a deadline, we need 10 drivers before the 12th of October. So that's motivation! Let's see some new faces at the ever-growing community that is TNC!

Archived