Sign in to follow this  

PS4 | TRANS-NATION FORMULA 1 (TNF1) - F1 2018 F3 SIGN UP (FULL - REFER TO F4 TOPIC)

We have one day left to make a  category of this, however this will mean that those who are part of F3 will not be able to race till next weekend's Chinese GP (Round 2) But the more numbers the better so let's get our 10th driver to make a category of this! 

This is starting to be really disappointing. It is so hard to find a league that I can fit into my schedule that isn't already full. 

I can understand that immensely. Not to mention we're one of the few leagues that don't assess you to allow you in or not. So you can at least be assured that. Either way We'll be starting the first round for F3 regardless of the numbers next weekend for China. We've decided to work for a 10am UTC+12 starting time on Saturday mornings NZ Time

EDIT: Or if we can find someone to co-ordinate/commentate for it, we can have it run the same day as the F2/F1 which would be Sunday UTC+12

It would be great if it was the same day as f1/f2. That would make it Saturday for me. I think I can still do it at the proposed time though. 

Well with it in mind we need to pick up the pace if we want to start this for China this weekend, so let's make it 2 more days! Let's get more drivers in

Last couple of days to get in for F3, we have several people in the works to signing up for the day. If you are fully content on the times addressed in a previous post (can't remember which) then please private message me so I can send you the registration link and an invitation to join us on Discord

Today is the last day for registrations before China. I again encourage those who have signed up to message me here privately or even message me on PSN. 

PSN: DeltaNiwaX

and I will sort you out for the next step. Cheers

So now that we don't really have a waiting list as much more so a registration. If you register to this site

http://trans-nation-f1.boards.net/

I can then private message you a discord invite upon approval. So get in while it's fresh

Name: Mark Donaldson
PSN: Rillism
Discord #3479

This is my first F1 game but I have been watching for a long time. Interested in joining a league. I am on US East and the times listed work for me. If there are still spots available I would like to be added to the list!

Thank you.

Thanks for that lol. Today is the last day to get in before the Bahrain GP, then we close up and re-open Sunday GMT for registrations to get in for Round 4, the French GP

We do and I must say your timing at the time was quite amazing/humerours lol.

Anyway we are now opening the floor again to registrations for F3's 2nd round (4th overall for all the TNF1) France! 

So sign up while you can get a spot! Places are running out! 

Sorry I seem to have made a bit of an error with the discord part

When you send me your discord can you send me the full user name and the number? the search function seems to be out of whack at the best of times. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYAunDceYLLsewoQ7YXzt7g
Also don't forget to subscribe to the TNF1 channel on youtube to keep in touch with race results, F3 will be live streamed as of this weekend.

Still looking for more people, we are actually finding more people entering F2 and even F1 from the F3 category, this could be you if you try hard enough, but the first step among everything is to apply within! So let's keep going, we will continue this registration till the next two days then we close it till Spain of which we will have an extended registration for as we do have a week break from racing after Round 4 (France) So hope to hear from you, our ever-expanding community is awaiting you! 

We are also still looking for that coveted first female driver in the TNF1 also so any females out there looking for a league to take part in, we're looking for ya! 

Tomorrow will be the last day for registrations for France, then we'll re-open next week for a 2-week registration opening as we take a break between France and Spain for a week, so grab a spot now while you can! 

So looks like we didn't get any major new members this week, that's disappointing to say the least, but we'll press forward with this as time comes along. So we close registrations for this week and re-open next week and hold registrations for 2 weeks in preperations for Round 5, Spain. Also we have a new official website. 

https://trans-nation-formula-1.webnode.com/drivers-and-constructors-table/

Check it out