Sign in to follow this  

PS4 | TRANS-NATION FORMULA 1 (TNF1) - F1 2018 F3 SIGN UP (FULL - REFER TO F4 TOPIC)

Hi I am interested to join
Psn: Jazy19 
name:Ayden
Discord:Jazy19#8601

is there a spot or is it finally closed?

I really want to join this league I'm very active on ps4 and was wondering if there are any spots available. I race on 95% and is from the UK I don't care who I get paired with or what car I'm in I just want to race. I really like the way you approach this way of racing and my psn is ColoMan2356 please add me and message me because I really want to race 

I have sent you a message with an invite to discord pal, so check that out if you see this.

Today will be the last day for registration for Spain then will re-open for Monaco on Monday next week.

Registrations are open once again to commence for Round 6 at Monaco. So grab a seat while you can! Plenty more seats to grab 

Come on guys I know there are still a lot of you out there wanting a great racing experience and we can deliver with your help! One more day left for registrations for Monaco! 

Last day for registrations today, come on guys we need another few more members and we can race a full F3 Lobby, these races are live streamed so get in on the live action! 

And with that registrations are closed for Monaco, very disappointed to see no activity this week in new drivers, but how to see more when we open registrations for Canada next week 

Alright we're back in business for registrations for Canada, let's see a handful of names this time around! This league is ever expanding and it's your guys contribution to the group that makes it all worth while, we're a massive community and would love to add additions! 

Still waiting to hear from people about the prospect of joining the TNF1, let's keep going and reach that big 20 drivers to start an F4 registration lol

2 days left to go for registrations for F3 Canada. Come one we're getting more of them joining F2 to replace our less committed drivers, let's get more to replace them! 

And we are closed for registrations for Canada. Let's get more than one person this time next week for Baku alright? Great! 

Andrew
Enyawz07
Discord #2839

I'm definitely looking to join a league, I'm Est  

I have sent you a message via codies with a link to our community. 

So with that said and done we now open the floor for drivers to register again for F3 for the Azerbaijan GP (We switched France and Baku around) 

I might just make it easier for people to get into contact with me rather than me trying to do my head in wondering how the hell the invitation system works for adding people. 

EDIT: On second thought I don't even think that'll work either. 

http://trans-nation-f1.boards.net/thread/4/tnf3-registrations?page=1&scrollTo=4

Just register here, I don't even think you need to register to the forum to do so. I'll leave an invitation there  for people to take and come in to chat

Today will be the final day for registrations for Baku, then we'll open again next week for Austria. Only 1 new  driver and it's not even for F3, let's keep the numbers up and keep registering guys and gals! 

Ah to hell with it. 
If you think you have what it takes to drive at the times presented (10am UTC+12) then follow this link

https://discord.gg/QrH7CaR

and we'll talk! 

Okay so with the discord invite here you should be able to just come in whenever, just don't expect to race if you appear on the day during the sessions. Hope to hear from you soon