Sign in to follow this  

PS4 | TRANS-NATION FORMULA 1 (TNF1) - F1 2018 F3 SIGN UP (FULL - REFER TO F4 TOPIC)

So 3 new members last week, 2 of which raced and one of which won the race in fine form. A great feat, but we still need more, follow the link provided 2 posts above and continue to help evolve the series further. 

Alex Rodriguez
Psn: Rodriguez_F1
Discord: RodriguezF1

I have sent you a message on here with the discord invite, as you haven't left me your four digits lmao. 

Anyway another two candidates (neither to actually take the invite yet) but hopefully more to come! We're getting closer and closer to that full 20-car grid and the removal of all invitationals in the races. 

So we got our two new members which is slowly making F3 more and more full by the days end. Let's keep this up and we may even be able to open up an F4! We do need drivers of all types, no assists, medium assists and full assists so if you fit the bill (which I know you will) then join us today! 

So while we're allowing people to join freely into our discord to register, we are going to continue the deadline point except now we'll move it to the day before F3, so if you register after tomorrow night, then you will not be able to race the F3 race that weekend. So two days left, keep up the good work! 

Last day to get in and race around Austria before you have to wait a further 4 weeks before we go racing again at Silverstone so grab it while you still can! WE have 

1x Mercedes
1x Red Bull
2x Force India
1x Haas
1x Toro Rosso Honda
2x Williams

1x Ferrari
2x Haas
1x Force India
1x Mercedes
2x Williams 

We lost one driver over the weekend but made 2 back up so these are all that remain for F3, We have 2 weeks off for the new year so sign up now to guarantee your spot before January 5th when we resume at Silverstone! 

We could be racing China and Australia to catch the F3 back up, this racing will be on the 30th of December (29th for UK/US/Europe) which will be a 25% race back to back so grab your chance to get in today! 

PSN: skinnny-caktus 
discord: #rav
i would love to join

Sent you a message via messages here with a discord link. Let's keep the momentum up we're drawing closer to that full 20 car lobby and could even see a rise of the F4 category early! 

Psn: Dzordz1991
Like to drive a ferrari ..

Hey I would like to join if not to late.
PSN-Kelly540Edge 
discord-Kelly540Edge 

I am sure that you would be a welcomed addition. This is a real good group of guys and the league is run really well. Also add your discord number as well . It will make it easier.

Or just follow this link!! 

https://discord.gg/QrH7CaR

Hope it’s not too late to join up
PSN: GHOST-RECON501
already joined the discord

I'm up for this if there's still spaces/ I'm not too late ... Let me know. 

PSN: OwenFra301

Unfortunately F3 is full now, but there is an F4 now starting that you can take part in. 

https://discord.gg/MWVjkTp

Just follow that and you'll be setup to go