Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 | TRANS-NATION FORMULA 1 (TNF1) - F1 2018 F3 SIGN UP (FULL - REFER TO F4 TOPIC)

Trans-Nation eSports

I can understand that immensely. Not to mention we're one of the few leagues that don't assess you to allow you in or not. So you can at least be assured that. Either way We'll be starting the first round for F3 regardless of the numbers next weekend for China. We've decided to work for a 10am UTC+12 starting time on Saturday mornings NZ Time

EDIT: Or if we can find someone to co-ordinate/commentate for it, we can have it run the same day as the F2/F1 which would be Sunday UTC+12
Name: Mark Donaldson
PSN: Rillism
Discord #3479

This is my first F1 game but I have been watching for a long time. Interested in joining a league. I am on US East and the times listed work for me. If there are still spots available I would like to be added to the list!

Thank you.
Still looking for more people, we are actually finding more people entering F2 and even F1 from the F3 category, this could be you if you try hard enough, but the first step among everything is to apply within! So let's keep going, we will continue this registration till the next two days then we close it till Spain of which we will have an extended registration for as we do have a week break from racing after Round 4 (France) So hope to hear from you, our ever-expanding community is awaiting you! 
So looks like we didn't get any major new members this week, that's disappointing to say the least, but we'll press forward with this as time comes along. So we close registrations for this week and re-open next week and hold registrations for 2 weeks in preperations for Round 5, Spain. Also we have a new official website. 

https://trans-nation-formula-1.webnode.com/drivers-and-constructors-table/

Check it out

Archived