Sign in to follow this  

Qualified for pole in China...can’t get past first turn

i don’t get it..I have tried many times now to get the race started, but been getting tangled up at the first turn. I tried backing off the aggression and then I thought I was getting rear ended by cars behind me. Again race over. So finally, I pulled off to the left, let everyone go by, and then spun in the first turn...didn’t hit anything, but again the screen goes grey..race over. A spin out certainly doesn’t break the car. , !  Any thoughts?

I'd first look into any engine parts that are red! Look as assists, if you use them are they still on?

First thoughts would be drive careful but as you stated this already and if the screen goes funny and spinning out over nothing and you didn't destroy the tyres on a burnout style start off the grid then it sounds like a bug. Are you still active on China? Can you send a video of this showing the issue?

I'd first look into any engine parts that are red! Look as assists, if you use them are they still on?

First thoughts would be drive careful but as you stated this already and if the screen goes funny and spinning out over nothing and you didn't destroy the tyres on a burnout style start off the grid then it sounds like a bug. Are you still active on China? Can you send a video of this showing the issue?
I agree. The same thing I thought. It sounds like a failure...