Sign in to follow this  

This is A Good One.

Question

@Faya , can you get the devs to watch this video... then tell me what's wrong with it... THEN, tell me how they're gonna fix it.

Unacceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_9EtIYJEZdE

9 answers to this question

How about shifting into Reverse as a viable strategy to get around the hairpin. 
It shouldn't even be possible to get into that gear while going forward.

i dont even think codemasters will ever fix this since to go in reverse in real life they need to press reverse button while stopped, press clutch and then reversing, aaaaannnnd... in the game there is no reverse or clutch button...

Looks like he wanted people to watch his hot lap around Monaco.  I know from first hand experience if your in manual gears it is all to possible to end up in reverse when not paying attention.  Don't know if that's what happened or not.  Looked deliberate to me and I don't see anything the Dev's need to fix.  

Don't post a full lap video or at least tell us what were supposed to watch... Do I care enough about the reverse gear? No. Do I care that someone clcikbaited me to watch a full lap of driving? Yes.

It's not even my lap. It's on PC for a start lol

I came across it, saw an issue, posted it.
The fact is, shifting into Reverse seems to actually be a viable method of getting around a corner... and it shouldn't be. 
There's exploiting short-shifting for traction (like on '16)... then there's what this guy did.

@Faya , can you get the devs to watch this video... then tell me what's wrong with it... THEN, tell me how they're gonna fix it.

Unacceptable.

@Bankai3987 , can you read this instructional thread (that's stickied at the top of this technical assistance forum) on how to report bugs... then tell me what's wrong with your post... THEN, tell me how you're gonna fix it.

Unacceptable.

F1 Games: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE & BUG REPORTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Operator1 said:

Unacceptable.

@Bankai3987 , can you read this instructional thread (that's stickied at the top of this technical assistance forum) on how to report bugs... then tell me what's wrong with your post... THEN, tell me how you're gonna fix it.

Unacceptable.

F1 Games: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE & BUG REPORTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Nah... I think I'll leave it.
Pretty sure it's not a bug per se anyway... just a stupid error on CM's part, one that requires sorting out.

I do find it hilarious that people seem to be more tilted at how I've posted and not the issue I've posted about. That genuinely makes me laugh.

I do find it hilarious that people seem to be more tilted at how I've posted and not the issue I've posted about. That genuinely makes me laugh.
I mean posting a video onto the forums with no timestamp and no explanation and just saying it's unacceptable is a pretty dick move.