Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.07 – Discussion Thread

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.07 discussion thread.

Patch 1.07 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

I don’t know when are you going to fix the de-sync bug, it’s really frustrating to race actually in multiplayer.
Please fix it asap.

Would be great to fix the synchro bug on Xbox One online multiplayer.
We (some friends and me) raced again each other and every time it was not possible to fight on track.
One guy said he got hit, the other one was several meters behind him that he was not able to hit him...
Both made a video and you can see that they are both right.

Thank you @Faya for the update. I'm always hyped when you release a new update because I'm curious to find out the new bugs you've implemented or rather your damn good netcode :) Have a nice week

Jockel90 said:
@Turtlemoose I think this is what they mean with the telemtry https://imgur.com/pA1h0AF
this is nothing new and have nothing to do with UDP telemetry.

I hope screen tearing fps drops and safety car issues can be resolved. Otherwise fantastic game. I play on PS4 Pro. Reverting back to disc with no patches and there are no fps drops or screen tearing present.

"Leaderboard Resets

Please note that we will be resetting the leaderboards with this update. PC will be reset shortly, Xbox One will update when the patch goes live and PS4 will be reset in the early hours of Thursday 20th September, If you already have a save in v1.07 prior to the leaderboard wipe then you just need to re-enter the respective Time Trial session and the game will re-upload your personal best time from v1.07 to the new leaderboards."

Two questions:

1. have I to re-enter each tracks to get my "old" time uploaded in all tracks?

2. PS4 will be reset in the early hours of Thursday 20th September, how many days/hours have we to do a save of 1.07 version? So, approximately when ps4 update will be live?

@Faya @Hoo

@Faya we need more feedback on this, please:
  • Various stability and performance fixes
  • Various other bug fixes
It is way too vague to be part of a changelog.

Ho3n3r said:
I definitely agree with this. I think it would be really useful to users for you guys to show the full changelog, even if those changes are considered minor fixes. I think the community would be really happy to know what these additional fixes actually were - chances are they've encountered the bug at some stage or another and would be pleased to see it had been identified and resolved, rather than wondering if that bug or issue will crop up again.

Ho3n3r said:
I'm always curious about that as well, what are the other bug fixes?  Same goes for generally vague descriptions about some changes, like ''Made some adjustments to the AI R&D Progression in Career''.. What were the adjustments? Do the AI progress quicker/slower than before? Is it team specific? etc etc.

I noticed slower AI upgrade progression since last patch. Stroll was doing well in my career mode getting up in the midfield with me and then patch 1.6 comes along and hes finishing last every race. It's like F1 2017 all over again!

Jockel90 said:
@Turtlemoose I think this is what they mean with the telemtry https://imgur.com/pA1h0AF
this is nothing new and have nothing to do with UDP telemetry.
I never had any Laps or times in the "tyre drgrade screen"

I noticed slower AI upgrade progression since last patch. Stroll was doing well in my career mode getting up in the midfield with me and then patch 1.6 comes along and hes finishing last every race. It's like F1 2017 all over again!

Seems to me they actually fixed this.

Faya said:

Hi everyone and welcome to the bu Patch 1.07 discussion thread.

Patch 1.07 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

Thanks @Faya for the update 

And thanks codies to update the game quite fast,  not as 2017 version.  i noticed this week-end on 1.06 ps4 version another bug,  the fuel level disapear during free trial and qualif in multiplayer session.  Hope it has been solve.  With this update multiplayer experience should be better.