Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.07 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Hi! Is it a bug or what i dont understand. F1 2018 in career mode when you crash, you cant get off. Game just be freeze to replay. Nothing happens any button.. Can you Help me? in 2017 when you press esc you have option list what to do next
but in 2018 nothing happen when i press esc, any buttons.

And i cant skip animations etc..
Please fix the AI aggression. Set it back to now it was at release of the game. 
Pkease fix hand animation when following the SC just before the race goes back to green, the drivers finger keeps pressing the pit lane button and the engine of the cars is on a rev limiter 
hardbaked said:
Pkease fix hand animation when following the SC just before the race goes back to green, the drivers finger keeps pressing the pit lane button and the engine of the cars is on a rev limiter 
AI hasn't changed my friend. 
After this patch for some reason I cannot set a time trial lap after i complete the first timed lap. When I start the second consecutive lap no ghosts appear, I get no delta, and when i complete a sector I get a red sector, like +24. For example I did a 1.37.2 in singapore, and it didn't count it even though I got no off the track warnings.
hardbaked said:

i agree... AI is so passive later the patchs, looks running in blue flag

back to 1.04 again and everything fine here

I suggest you make all your balancing changes to Medium traction control and then reset the leader boards. I know you redacted the change you made previously but seems like from the wording you do plan to make some changes. I do think the med and full traction should have a small reduction in the acceleration power accordingly to their level so ultimately the less assists you use the more power you have at your direct disposal.
Metzgerov said:
hardbaked said:
It has 100%
hardbaked said:
Metzgerov said:
hardbaked said:
It has 100%
Well I just completed a 100% race and it was battle after battle all the way through. Nothing has changed. 
Hi all! I've updated the main thread, but I'll update here as well for you all.

The Xbox One 1.07 patch is due to go live this afternoon at around 2pm UK time (GMT+1). The PS4 version will be going up at a later date, which we will confirm closer to the time.

Thanks all!

hardbaked said:
Metzgerov said:
hardbaked said:
It has 100%
There has been no patch notes about this.

Archived