Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.07 – Discussion Thread

Faya

Yisc said:
I don't own this years game so am only following the forum to see what is reported and fixed in patches. One thing I see happening over and over again is people reporting bugs when a patch comes out, but doing this is the wrong place. If you have a bug (or believe you have one), go to the technical assistance section and fill in the form. This way Codemasters receives a formal bug report and hopefully enough information to look into the issue or contact you, if more information is needed. Just writing it down here, won't contribute to get it fixed at some point.
I think there is a difference between a "bug" and there being something that doesn't sit quite right in the game.

My complaints/issues are more to do with tyre temps/A.I performance at particular circuits - I don't know if you can class that as a bug.

After 1.07, the radio sound whenever Jeff talks to you is WAY high, it blows up your ears. Fix that. I play on PS4
Can also confirm this. Jeff is suddenly thrice the volume he was before through the PS4 pad speakers 
You can lower the volume in the audio settings with the speech slider, it adjusts Jeff as well.
FRACTURED said:
  • Engine audio should no longer get stuck in 1st gear when exiting pits

SHOULD, being the operative word here.
    Still does it.
Does this only happen with Auto Gears? Watched a guy in lobby last night complete his lap in 1st gear, couldn't work out why. 
Nope. 99% of the guys I race with use Manual, and it's happening on their cars still.
Hi all,
@Faya  @Hoo
Yesterday i've update my game at 1.07 version.
After I checked the time trial leaderbords and was ok.

But i.e. i had 1:19.6 in Italy before the update to 1.07. After update my time was ok. I've tried to do a volountary slow lap (1:25.000) and now, in the leaderbord, i have 1:25.000. Can you clarify if after the leaderbord reset that will be on the 20th septmeber i will have my "old" best lap? (1:19.6)
We must no do time trial in these days till the early hours of 20th september?
I play on PS4 platform.

Please, a clarify would be apreciated, thank you.

Hi everyone,

In regards to the engine audio being stuck in first gear, the fixed issue was specific for the driver of the car hearing that. For Spectators hearing the stuck first gear audio, that is a separate issue which is still being worked on. I'm sorry that wasn’t clear in the notes. If you are driving and you still get this issue though, please do let me know.

I’ve also forwarded Jeff being too loud and the commentators being silent in Championship mode to the team for further investigation. Thanks all

Faya said:

Hi everyone,

In regards to the engine audio being stuck in first gear, the fixed issue was specific for the driver of the car hearing that. For Spectators hearing the stuck first gear audio, that is a separate issue which is still being worked on. I'm sorry that wasn’t clear in the notes. If you are driving and you still get this issue though, please do let me know.

I’ve also forwarded Jeff being too loud and the commentators being silent in Championship mode to the team for further investigation. Thanks all

Hi Faya, can  you comment on the stats, that only show 0? Will this also be investigated?

Archived