Sign in to follow this  

hey code(notsomuch)masters i WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

Hey guys... It's really amazing how terrible game you were able to make...

The saddest thing is, its really good game, but you somehow managed to completely destroy it with terrible safety rating system and with so many stupid glitches and bugs that it's just unplayable in the end.

let's just name a few... 

U get hit by others and u get penalties and safety rating goes down.
Lobbys are breaking so often that its impossible to have some decent championships... 
U have to wait for so long on waiting screens, until everyone decides to leave, and then when finaly person who broke the lobby leaves... you are left with 2 cars (from full lobby) on track... SO MUCH FUN! especially when its happening every 3rd game or so...

and the list could go on probably for hours... 
but today... today was the final straw and even though I know I will never get my money back, just letting u know... I will NEVER EVER buy your games again...

So what happened? 
Turned my pc on, started steam, and accepted an invite from a friend to join him in the lobby
When game started I had to create my character again... I knew something was wrong... and it sure was. EVERYTHING IS LOST! my career is lost, my WHEEL SETTINGS that I worked hard to make perfect for me, LOST, GONE!!! there is NOTHING, NADA!!!!

I tried to google the problem... couldn't find anything with some quick search... and I'm not gonna spend not even a second more, after hours lost on waiting screens so far... 
WHY? your game just doesn't deserve to spend time on...
So please, give me MY MONEY BACK!!!!

o yeah... if u ask me... after taking a quick look at your "technical assistance" forum...
this game shouldn't even be realised as "early access", and especially not as full game...

I see @Ste060686 is satisfied with this game and obviously enjoys all the bugs... I guess as long as there are people like you, companies like Codemasters will always make money... so sad.

Ste060686 said:
Lol I love you people that screems to have money back
There's always a handful of these posts each year ?
I guess u missed when I said that I don't actually expect to get my money back. I just want to bring up issues about this game...
and if there are posts about it every year... well it just shows how bad they are at their job... 

Ste060686 said:
I guess u missed when I said that I don't actually expect to get my money back. I just want to bring up issues about this game...
and if there are posts about it every year... well it just shows how bad they are at their job... 

So what if you don't expect to get your money back... You're still screaming it in the title of the post and at the end... 

Ste060686 said:

So what if you don't expect to get your money back... You're still screaming it in the title of the post and at the end... 
So what if I'm screaming... Game is still bad and will probably never get fixed... just go and buy next one too...
I can't wait to see esports on this unplayable game... its gonna be amazing hahaha

Lobbys are breaking so often that its impossible to have some decent championships... 
U have to wait for so long on waiting screens, until everyone decides to leave, and then when finaly person who broke the lobby leaves... you are left with 2 cars (from full lobby) on track... SO MUCH FUN! especially when its happening every 3rd game or so...

This was pretty much my experience on xbox the last few nights I played it. Lobbies constantly drop, especially when full. Black screens for 5 minutes before eventually having to dash, find another lobby, get into qualifying, no JIP, sit for 10 minutes, go to start race and maybe it works. Have a great race, hyped for another. Stay in lobby.

Qualify. Get ready to race. Black screen. Sit for 5 minutes until everyone starts leaving. Dashboard.

PUBG game preview test server was more reliable. This could be a good game but the lobby stability is a joke right nwo.

I will buy the next one because I've had very few issues with the game and its very fun to play.
Yeah I've not started career mode yet so can't talk about that but I didn't have any issues with my quick races when trying the game out. I don't play online so can't talk about that part of the game

I will buy the next one because I've had very few issues with the game and its very fun to play.
Yeah I've not started career mode yet so can't talk about that but I didn't have any issues with my quick races when trying the game out. I don't play online so can't talk about that part of the game
Online does have some issues, for me they've been more annoying than anything game breaking. But I've spent (too) many hours on the career and issues have been few and far between and again, more annoying than game breaking

UPDATE: I just realized I also lost all of mine setups and lap times on time trial... Codemasters you should be ashamed of publishing this half product. This is so bad that it should not even be BETA...

SHAME.ON.YOU.

UPDATE: I just realized I also lost all of mine setups and lap times on time trial... Codemasters you should be ashamed of publishing this half product. This is so bad that it should not even be BETA...

SHAME.ON.YOU.
That’s because they reset the leaderboards, if you could read the patch notes

SHAME.ON.YOU.
UPDATE: Check forum for patch notes or other relevant information before posting this half thought out comment. 
Shame on you.

@SentryAlpha  @Lewis44TheWin
and yet my league teammate, who set his time 2 hours before me on the same day, still has his lap posted there... funny thing this patches... not working for everyone apparently... btw I set that time after 1.07 was realised 

u guys are a joke... defending this game even though its complete garbage

I see @Ste060686 is satisfied with this game and obviously enjoys all the bugs... I guess as long as there are people like you, companies like Codemasters will always make money... so sad.
LOL.. Chill man, it's a toy that costs only 60€ and I'm not experiencing any bugs... Quite down and relax kiddo

Ste060686 said:
LOL.. Chill man, it's a toy that costs only 60€ and I'm not experiencing any bugs... Quite down and relax kiddo
First of all, I am not a kid.
Second, if I'm paying for something 60 EUR then I expect full product. Not some half product that you spend some much time and then lose everything. Not some half product where 30% of the time u race (80% of the time it's a bad experience because of the glitches and bugs) and other 70% u spend waiting on black screens when lobby breaks.

Ste060686 said:
Second, if I'm paying for something 60 EUR then I expect full product. Not some half product that you spend some much time and then lose everything. Not some half product where 30% of the time u race (80% of the time it's a bad experience because of the glitches and bugs) and other 70% u spend waiting on black screens when lobby breaks.
Well.. Not being a kid makes it worse actually, but that's OK. Let's stop discussing about a toy because it's really emberassing...
As said, it's a toy and it is not true that is broken: it might have bugs, that are part of any product that exist in the world. Starting from a human body, to a 40milion dollars airplane.
Screaming as you are doing is childish: nothing different than crying in front of a toy shop because your parent don't buy you the xman action figure.
Report your problems in a tone that is acceptable and maybe you'll be worthed of someone's attention.
Otherwise you will just receive negative feedbacks, even from those who experienced bugs as well. Ranting is just what makes this forum mostly useless and they occupy space that could be filled by interesting topics

Ste060686 said:
It's a game, relax, enjoy it, if you're not enjoying it then simply don't play. The "joke" is the apparent "adult" acting like a child, and a internet tough guy. You made your point. Moving on.

@Ste060686 @Lewis44TheWin
well  guys enjoy the game. I see you obviously did not play multiplayer or u have enough time to wait and enjoy black screens.

Nevertheless, I have right to my opinion. I voiced it. I don't expect you to fix it or help me as much as I dont expect bugmasters to do anything about it. I just want other people who still did not buy this garbage of a game to see what will they get if they decide to give 60 EUR to BUGMASTERS.

@Ste060686 @Lewis44TheWin
well  guys enjoy the game. I see you obviously did not play multiplayer or u have enough time to wait and enjoy black screens.

Nevertheless, I have right to my opinion. I voiced it. I don't expect you to fix it or help me as much as I dont expect bugmasters to do anything about it. I just want other people who still did not buy this garbage of a game to see what will they get if they decide to give 60 EUR to BUGMASTERS.

I enjoy it very much, I play all modes thank you, I don't have the issues with black screens, I will buy it again next year on multiple platforms.