Jump to content Jump to content

1.07 and all the old bugs are there with new ones

GodWan4

Hey, i see ur work with so much wonder how much incompatence programmers are at ur studios... I mean how hard to fix some the render engine bugs with microlags freezes, and  BIG lags in the menus, and somethimes everywhere else. I mean the game renderer worked with f1 2017, how could u dear codies make it a piece of poo? I've not tried multi with this update, but i gues the goog old infinity load black screen in waiting everyone sreeens are still there, and the missing names in race, and every old bug since f1 16... pls fix
First post but new update few things noticed. 

First time a vsc been deployed for me in a race. Literally the first time. Screen flickering occasionally and just now I've had a complete drop out in sound. Not the Xbox as that was still making sounds it's not the Tv either I have a PS4 pro set up that's working fine and other games have never done this. I thought it felt a bit broken before with the total lack of communication from the pits during race cracks appearing on some tracks(white screen) and the virtual safety car never ever being deployed. I have seen the actual safety car in the pits but never on the track is it not in the game anymore?

Anyone?
I gave mine as a present yesterday, and am willing to buy another one (thought about playing the old ones in the meanwhile)...Not 8, or 80 bucks, but can find in the internet (not used still)....Soon may test this new patch...however, don't erase my old times for goodness sake...(my scores, and I forgot what else I had in mind)...because I race too hard and too medium...well, I don't suck if I try harder everytime (I guess that's the most I can get from this one)....ok bye...

Archived