Hello
@Faya @Lozzy @Hargers @jennyannem.
Charlie Whiting explained about the grojean case at gp in singapore.
" the light panels were flashing with his number was Lewis Hamilton much, much faster. It was one of the worst cases of ignoring blue flags I ve seen in a long time"
why the car number is not showing up on the led panels on blue flags in the f1 2018 game? 
thank you.

Might be a new thing? I've never noticed at least numbers being shown, only the blue colour, maybe this was because he went past 3 blues without taking action so it was a more severe warning specific to him?

@ChironTheseus.
what happened on Sunday has already happened in other races. when a slower car is in front of the leader, it lights up if the lights of the blue led panels with the car number to open the way.

I asked why this new feature was not included in the game.

I've seen it say SC and VSC before but never a driver number but it makes sense, when even backmarkers can be racing just as in Singapore so they know specifically its them that needs to move over.

Only devs will be able to answer that for sure. But its good info to know.

This was introduced this season, driver numbers are now flashed up with the blue flag light panels. 

Dont expect codies to implement this...cos codies.

I think it isn't in the game, because at online lobbys a driver number dont have to be a unique number.

On 19/09/2018 at 18:14, iNevik said:

Eu acho que não está no jogo, porque nos lobbys online o número de motorista não precisa ser um número único.

more can be the official numbers of the pilots or if we choose our numbers

On 19/09/2018 at 17:56, vincenzo19 said:

Isso foi introduzido nesta temporada, agora os números dos pilotos são mostrados com os painéis de luzes com bandeira azul. 

Não espere que os corpos implementem isso ... porque os corpos.

Yes according to the picture below.
this could be implemented in game 2019

241407146_blueflag.thumb.jpeg.e697a7b0b988a5d214bad7ed2ca3b26e.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Willian Paganini said:

@ Faya  boa tarde

Falta a implementação de bandeiras azuis nos painéis de LED com o número piloto.

por favor, poderia ajudar? Estou solicitando isso e ninguém me responde.

1537128624_blueflag.thumb.jpeg.169fc0e7f3fb80a5efb586171428bacd.jpeg

Posted (edited)
Em 25/11/2019 às 08:21, BarryBL disse:

Oi @Willian Paganini,

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Passe isso para uma equipe de desenvolvimento para consideração no futuro.

Hello, thank you very much for your attention. I hope it's in the game, because I like the realism. I take the opportunity to ask if the team can also implement raindrops in the sectors of the tracks, as shown in the image below. thank you

IMG_7268.JPG

Edited by Willian Paganini

Posted (edited)
On 11/25/2019 at 12:21 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi @Willian Paganini,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have passed this to the Development team for consideration for the future.

@BarryBL can you confirm if the Blue Flag with nr will be in the F1 2020 game? I found this a great Topic last year

Edited by GioProductions
Link
  • Thanks 1

On 19/05/2020 at 05:28, GioProductions said:

@BarryBL você pode confirmar se a Bandeira Azul com nr estará no jogo F1 2020? Achei esse um ótimo tópico no ano passado

@GioProductions thanks for helping me because i really want this in the game

• Agree 1

@BarryBL Good Afternoon

This weekend's GP in Brazil is being the stage to test a new blue flag system in order to help current rules. In addition to the blue flag warnings, there is information about the pilot to whom the warning applies.

According to Motorsport.com, the FIA will show the driver number to which the blue flag applies. This information will be displayed as a digital blue light. Thus, it is expected that there will be no confusion about the target pilot of the blue flag warning, increasing the efficiency of the entire process.

Currently, pilots are notified that they are about to receive a blue flag and blue lights on the light panels of the track and also in the cockpit. These alerts are activated when pilots who have received a lap from the leader 1.2s away.

https://www.autoracing.pt/f1-testa-novidade-nos-avisos-bandeira-azul-no-brasil/

On 5/25/2020 at 2:19 PM, Willian Paganini said:

@BarryBL Good Afternoon

This weekend's GP in Brazil is being the stage to test a new blue flag system in order to help current rules. In addition to the blue flag warnings, there is information about the pilot to whom the warning applies.

According to Motorsport.com, the FIA will show the driver number to which the blue flag applies. This information will be displayed as a digital blue light. Thus, it is expected that there will be no confusion about the target pilot of the blue flag warning, increasing the efficiency of the entire process.

Currently, pilots are notified that they are about to receive a blue flag and blue lights on the light panels of the track and also in the cockpit. These alerts are activated when pilots who have received a lap from the leader 1.2s away.

https://www.autoracing.pt/f1-testa-novidade-nos-avisos-bandeira-azul-no-brasil/

First, that article is almost 3 years old. 2nd, the Codies might not be responding right now as they will be dealing with F1 2020 right now and making sure that gets cleaned up and prepared for full release. They've probably seen this thread but may not be allowed or able to divulge any information at the time. They even said it was passed up to the developers, but you've got to give them time. It won't be high on their priority list most likely.

@BarryBL good night, watching the Tiametmarduk game on youtube, he made a race on the Hanoi circuit in 100% laps. in the 12:15 minute of the video, he tries to overtake the russel pilot. The blue flags are shown on the led panels, but without the pilot number. then, at minute 14:00, he overtakes the pilot gasly also shows the blue flag on the led without the pilot's number.

Video Below.

Em 25/11/2019 às 08:21, BarryBL disse:

Oi @Willian Paganini,

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Passei isso para a equipe de desenvolvimento para consideração no futuro.

@BarryBL with the game completion process, you can tell me if the development team will put the option of blue flags with the car number on the led panels. this rule that was implemented in 2018 and two years later is still not in F1 2020. Please, does the development team have the answers if there will be yes or no? I ask why, in racing fans, we want a realistic game. and in the game, we have the option to choose the car number, which facilitates the analysis of incidents in virtual championships since each player will have their car number. Thank you

14 hours ago, Willian Paganini said:

@BarryBL with the game completion process, you can tell me if the development team will put the option of blue flags with the car number on the led panels. this rule that was implemented in 2018 and two years later is still not in F1 2020. Please, does the development team have the answers if there will be yes or no? I ask why, in racing fans, we want a realistic game. and in the game, we have the option to choose the car number, which facilitates the analysis of incidents in virtual championships since each player will have their car number. Thank you

It would be something for consideration for future titles. However, you have plenty of indications of blue flags, so does the driver in front, as well as the marker on the HUD. Would be a minor improvement and not game critical. Consideration for the future though.

• Agree 1