Jump to content Jump to content

18 minutes ago, Willian Paganini said:

Good afternoon  @BarryBL , the blue flags with the driver number will be in the F1 2021 game as shown in the image below

Blue Flag.jpg

Barry has already said this is considered for the future but not for now, I doubt we'll have it for F1 2021 but we will have to wait until game gets released. If this wasn't added be patient because the development team is already aware about this feature.

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

On my first 100% race at Bahrain on My Team, I noticed when approaching backmarkers, there are NO BLUE FLAGS at all. Not once did a blue flag appear during my race. Yet another person said that they were present on his game on his PS5. I'm using a Xbox One S and have yet to see a blue flag...

My apologies for my unintentional mistake regarding no blue flags. What I didn't notice until yesterday, was I had the drive style on Casual, after changing this and then when catching backmarkers, the blue flags appeared. No idea why I had it on Casual, no idea why the blue flags weren't working other than that. So my apologies for my mistake. However the fuel really needs to be looked at, because there's no recovery when lift & coasting...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, @Willian Paganini! Are you asking if the electronic flag panels in F1 2021 now flashes with the driver's number? If so I'm afraid it doesn't. I can confirm that the flag panels do light up correctly in-game – and there's even flashing LEDs on the HUD and compatible wheels to go along with it. But I don't think the numbers are there.

Fala, Willian! Você quer saber se os painéis eletrônicos do jogo também exibem o número do piloto junto com a bandeira? Se sim, infelizmente acho que não. Eu já vi os painéis acendendo direitinho com as cores corretas das bandeiras, e ainda tem os LEDs piscando no volante virtual e nos volantes compatíveis. Mas painel eletrônico exibindo o número do piloto acredito que não tem não.

5 minutes ago, marioho said:

Ei, @Willian Paganini! Você está perguntando se os painéis de bandeira eletrônica no F1 2021 agora piscam com o número do motorista? Se for assim, temo que não. Posso confirmar que os painéis de bandeiras acendem corretamente no jogo - e há até LEDs piscando no HUD e rodas compatíveis para acompanhá-los. Mas não acho que os números estejam lá.

Hello, @marioho Yes, this blue flag rule with pilot number on LED panels started in the year 2018 and so far I am asking to be implemented in f1 2021 but no response at the moment

@Willian Paganini, não tinha pensado por esse ângulo e realmente seria uma baita de uma ajuda! Li o tópico rapidinho, mas tenho a impressão que essa finalidade não foi muito comunicada nas postagens anteriores. Deixar isso claro deve ajudar com a adesão da comunidade e o convencimento da Codemasters.

Quer abrir um tópico no fórum de Sugestões do F1 2021? Querendo, te ajudo no que precisar!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

It will not be in 2021. I did raise the suggestion, but not game critical and would add little value to the core game experience. If anything, it would make it harder for people to see the blue flag indicators in game as we don't have the level of training (and talent) of the F1 drivers.

40 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Não será em 2021. Eu levantei a sugestão, mas não é crítica para o jogo e agregaria pouco valor à experiência do jogo principal. No mínimo, seria mais difícil para as pessoas verem os indicadores da bandeira azul no jogo, já que não temos o nível de treinamento (e talento) dos pilotos de F1.

Thanks for the answer.