Sign in to follow this  

Onrush Online Issues

Hello, I'm playing the current summerslam ranked mode in onrush on Playstation 4. And I was wondering if there are other thavn me that Sr experiencing "Network Errors" and getting booted from the match, and get penalties for not finishing the match.. It hurts my rank, and I know it's not my wifi having issues because my wifi is perfectly fine in other online games. It only occurs in Onrush.. (playing on Ps4 Pro on a wired connection) and it's a pretty good wifi.. It is very annoying to keep losing ranks because of the network error issues frequently occurring. I have tried rebuilding the ps4 database.. And also reinstalling the Onrush Game itself.. Nothing seems to fix it. Also tried rebooting the router to see if that was the issue. But to me it seems like it's the game itself.. Any tips or anybody else having the same issues on their platform of choice?

SAME PROBLEM AFTER PURCHASING ADDONS!!!! PLEASE HELP!  Nothing to do with Network, but error message says the same.  Xbox One.

Onrush is a free game on Playstation Plus.  Since that time the network issues have been 10x worse!   Cannot get into a game most times but when I do it says waiting for players and then shortly after "Match Ended" and then network error and out to the title screen.  On many many occasions after the match ended message it seems like the game is trying to reconnect a different game but the entire game freezes(not crash) where no input from the controller occurs at all.  I am forced to hold the PS button down and close the game.  This is on my PS4 Pro.

I hope this is something Codemasters can fix. If Codemasters has additional questions about the issue I would be happy to help any way I can to identify the problem.

I agree, it's got much worse since its gone on PS+.
Tried playing today, 3 'match ended' in a row as soon as I joined the game followed by 1 time sitting on joining whilst feeling the vibration of the game then hearing 'you lose' but unable to do anything.
Was forced to close the game before even getting to play a round. 
Booted up again to get 1 round before a network error.

I was really hoping being on PS+ would have brought more players and got the game the fans it deserves, but at this rate its going to drive more away and kill the game. :(

I doubt anyone from Codies will read this or respond as they never do, but if they do  please get this sorted. I love this game and it deserves to be fixed. 

I'm also having the same problems mentioned above. Shame rally  would be so good. 
Sort it out Codemasters

I'm not even playing ranked and I'm getting this problem. Playing through uprising after the ps+ promotion and I'll finish a match and then boom, network error. Have to resign in only to find the match didn't count and I have to do it again.
Sometimes I'm just in the menu and I get this network error. I know its not on my end, all my other online games run without a problem. 
They have an incredibly fun and easy to pick up game here and the ps+ promotion is a huge opportunity for them but if they don't sort this it'll be dead before it ever properly takes off. 

Past week or so I have been playing just fine, almost non stop with my friends, all of a sudden we constantly get network erros as soon as the match ends, even on the campaign, thus losing all of our progress. In addition, we can now no longer play online, we are stuck in offline mode and have been for several days. This is incredibly frustrating considering we can't open boxes, complete challenges, or even level up in offline mode. My friends and I really enjoy this game and we have high hopes for where it might go. Technically speaking, this is a disaster, while you're working on the fix I'd suggest allowing offline be able to do challenges earn xp and open boxes, to at least give us something to do while your servers continue to have a stroke every 9 seconds. Thank you, please do your best to fix this soon I don't have a lot of time to spare nowadays and the upcoming month is my only chance to let loose on this game. Location USA East Coast December 17th

From Face Book On Rush
18-12-2018 @  14.12

Hi all, we're aware of issues with our servers - we're looking into this now, so thanks for your patience and we'll update you shortly.

According to a message on Reddit>>>>19-12-2018 @ 11.12

Hello. In some moments I still get network errors, tyically in loading or searching phase. I'm based in Italy, are servers timing out slower connections maybe ? Have a 20 Mbit ADSL unfortunately. Though when I play all seems fine.
Thanks. Ciao and merry XMAS to all the team !

This is still clearly and issue lol. It is happening more now then it did before... 

Anyone else who experiences that you cant use boost even when its available? My car just slows down, and get reset back in action over and over because im driving so far behind everyone else. At first i thought it was my controller, but when i used another i got the same problem. Very frustrating when i have to quit the game and lose my ranking points. 

it’s happening a lot more frequently now, and it’s frustrating because i don’t want to play a match only to be disconnected and have all of the missions i completed not saved! it also ruins the fun trying to play with my friends 

it’s happening a lot more frequently now, and it’s frustrating because i don’t want to play a match only to be disconnected and have all of the missions i completed not saved! it also ruins the fun trying to play with my friends 
It's been so bad tonight I have quit to play AC. I also think the matchmaking is broken.