Sign in to follow this  

Server Region

Hi! I'm from Germany. I can't find much Servers in Grid Autosport. I read i can fix the server region to antother country. Where i can do this? Ist this the driver region? I fixed it to england but i can't find much servers like in germany. Somebody can help me?
THX

moin.
unter Steam--> einstellungen --> downloads  die download region auf uk-london stellen soll helfen.
ich wechsel immer zwischen frankfurt und london und finde zumindest bei den touring-cups meist offene lobbys.
ansonsten schau mal bei den individuellen cups nach, da ist immer was..

Was bedeutet: Zur Zeit sind keine Sessions für dich verfügbar, möglicherweise wegen deiner Aufprallrate.

Was soll das denn?

go on steam's settings in download tab and set UK London that there are the most players .. Codies plz disable the steam region restriction , you can hardly find 2-13 lobbies with few players anymore in custom lobies even in UK London region , this kills the online game , add a ping or latency tag for servers and thats it! :| Its sad that you can find more players in custom lobbies in DIRT 3 or even in DIrt 2 , games 3 and half and 5 years old.. :(