Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt 2 Race Night!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Too often we complain about what is wrong with a game.  I am no different.  My criticism of Grid Autosport is well documented in these threads.  But I would like to take the time to praise CM for their two other games I have purchased within the last 1 ½ years.

First was Dirt 2 and then Dirt 3 about 6 mos. ago.  Both satisfy my off road yearnings that were developed during my Gran Turismo 1,2,3,4 days.  Surprisingly the AI does not in any way act like the drunken morons they do in GAS.  I suspect my opinions would not change even if I paid full price for them.  Dirt 2 cost me $5 dollars and Dirt 3 was $10.  I picked them up during sales promos with my Xbox 360
@Evilsmurf‌  and I are getting on DiRT 2 at 9pm UK time (2 hours after this was posted), feel free to add me on Steam or GFWL and make sure to leave a message in this thread.
Tried adding you there for a bit of Dirt2, didn't work lol
Oh haha that was you, sorry I've been getting spammed by friend requests from phishing accounts etc. I've sent you an invite :)