Sign in to follow this  

(PS4) speed force racing league sign up ( Wednesday and Thursday night races)

Looking for various skilled drivers to fill the remaining spots in our gp2 and premier divisions. This is our 3rd season with live stream and commentary, we race on Wednesday nights, 50% distance, assists aloud in both divisions. If any of you guys are interested please comment or message me on psn. Psn: leenel1988 

Info regarding league. We race every Wednesday night, gp2 starts at 7.30pm and premier division starts at 9pm (uk time), 50% race, short qualifying, dynamic weather, strict corner cutting, full damage, assists aloud 

We have since changed the race day of premier to Thursday night, it is now started at the earlier time of 7.30pm ( uk time) 

Due to some people's work patterns changing we now have 2 spots available in gp2 again. If interested please either reply back to me here or you can message me directly on psn. Race day/time is unchanged ( Wednesday night 7.30pm uk time) ?

The latest race we had in gp2 to give you an idea of the driver level

https://youtu.be/9_84iv-UGm4

Only 1 spot left in gp2 and 4 spots left in our faster premier division. Come and join if you think you're fast enough ?

Here at sfr we are expanding for season 4 which will start in 5-6 weeks. We are now recruiting for the new f3 and f4 divisions which at the moment are already half full. These divisions are being made for new drivers who may be new to the game and want to get into league racing and people who have already played the game but may struggle with faster divisions. F3 division will take place on Tuesday nights at 19.30 gmt and out f4 division will take place on monday nights 19.30 gmt. If any drivers are interested please message me on psn leenel1988 🙂

Edited by LeeNel1988
  • Agree 1

3 spots left in gp3, 4 spots left in gp2 and 2 spots left in our fastest division. Only 3 weeks untill the start of season 4 so be quick to sign up before the start of next season 🙂