Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.09 – Discussion Thread

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.09 discussion thread.

Patch 1.09 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One (with 1.08 rolled in) to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

Thank for new update, I hope in the add on on the mfd wheel steering for number setting fuel as ers. 
Thank a lot

Hey @faya I know you’re going to blank me for the 1000th time but when will the rank/rating/stats stop getting reset in multiplayer?

JCD85 said:
Still no updates on tyre overheating issue for pad and keyboard users?
Jeez... this just won’t go away

I've given up asking for Wheel/Pad parity.... it's clear that Codemasters REFUSE to do anything, isn't that right @Faya?

Stuck with “please wait” loading screen trying to enter invitational event at Silverstone (just finished Singapore GP in career).

Edit- Wonky update. Fixed by validating files.

Stuck with “please wait” loading screen trying to enter invitational event at Silverstone (just finished Singapore GP in career).
Then wait... maybe until next patch however the point is valid “please wait”

9 Patchs & still no mention of a force cockpit & proximinty arrows off feature for online,
if I wanted to race with people with zero awareness of anything else on the track, id go play Project noobs 2.

PS ive posted about issues, also needed features in all the correct places, however unless its a feature that gives the majority a advantage no one cares,
makes me wonder why everyone complains about online, 
stick everyone of all skills levels - different views - different assits in one lobby simply DOESNT WORK.

I thought the stuttering in replays had already been fixed. Also the stuttering audio of other cars seems to be in career mode as well, I've heard it when watching a Youtuber race career mode.

I've only not posted anything because I've only had time to download the game tonight but no time to play. Did one 5 lap MP ranked, got crashed off in a nearly full lobby. The names weren't missing in the lobby screen.

How do you get 18 idiots in a lobby? 

we are already in 2018 and the Bots are still dumb like "top gear", every fast lap in qualifying or training, there is a bot coming out of the pits and going towards the fast line, hindering the fast lap, fix it.

chen255 said:
 I thought the stuttering in replays had already been fixed. Also the stuttering audio of other cars seems to be in career mode as well, I've heard it when watching a Youtuber race career mode.
There is still some kind of micro stuttering and slow downs in replays (for me on PS4pro) and i hope this is meant, as it is still not smooth as it should be.

Racer4711 said:
chen255 said:
There is still some kind of micro stuttering and slow downs in replays (for me on PS4pro) and i hope this is meant, as it is still not smooth as it should be.

It looks like they are going to fix that then, which is great news.

chen255 said:
Racer4711 said:
chen255 said:

It looks like they are going to fix that then, which is great news.
Where did you read that?

BluntRS said:
9 Patchs & still no mention of a force cockpit & proximinty arrows off feature for online,
if I wanted to race with people with zero awareness of anything else on the track, id go play Project noobs 2.

PS ive posted about issues, also needed features in all the correct places, however unless its a feature that gives the majority a advantage no one cares,
makes me wonder why everyone complains about online, 
stick everyone of all skills levels - different views - different assits in one lobby simply DOESNT WORK.
No-one needs force cockpit. Dunno why everyone thinks that's the bee's for view, it's not. Plus, it allows you to cut the track IMHO. You probably think any other view is an assist.

Fine if you have triples or a massive screen, but that's not everyone's choice.

You can try an honour system for cockpit leagues.

Please sort out no names or info on hud screen for multiplayer . I'm racing around since the start with no player information on screen.  Online ranked ps4