Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.09 – Discussion Thread


Faya

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.09 discussion thread.

Patch 1.09 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One (with 1.08 rolled in) to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 Patchs & still no mention of a force cockpit & proximinty arrows off feature for online,
if I wanted to race with people with zero awareness of anything else on the track, id go play Project noobs 2.

PS ive posted about issues, also needed features in all the correct places, however unless its a feature that gives the majority a advantage no one cares,
makes me wonder why everyone complains about online, 
stick everyone of all skills levels - different views - different assits in one lobby simply DOESNT WORK.
Link to post
Share on other sites
chen255 said:
 I thought the stuttering in replays had already been fixed. Also the stuttering audio of other cars seems to be in career mode as well, I've heard it when watching a Youtuber race career mode.
There is still some kind of micro stuttering and slow downs in replays (for me on PS4pro) and i hope this is meant, as it is still not smooth as it should be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Racer4711 said:
chen255 said:
 I thought the stuttering in replays had already been fixed. Also the stuttering audio of other cars seems to be in career mode as well, I've heard it when watching a Youtuber race career mode.
There is still some kind of micro stuttering and slow downs in replays (for me on PS4pro) and i hope this is meant, as it is still not smooth as it should be.

It looks like they are going to fix that then, which is great news.
Link to post
Share on other sites
chen255 said:
Racer4711 said:
chen255 said:
 I thought the stuttering in replays had already been fixed. Also the stuttering audio of other cars seems to be in career mode as well, I've heard it when watching a Youtuber race career mode.
There is still some kind of micro stuttering and slow downs in replays (for me on PS4pro) and i hope this is meant, as it is still not smooth as it should be.

It looks like they are going to fix that then, which is great news.
Where did you read that?
Link to post
Share on other sites
BluntRS said:
9 Patchs & still no mention of a force cockpit & proximinty arrows off feature for online,
if I wanted to race with people with zero awareness of anything else on the track, id go play Project noobs 2.

PS ive posted about issues, also needed features in all the correct places, however unless its a feature that gives the majority a advantage no one cares,
makes me wonder why everyone complains about online, 
stick everyone of all skills levels - different views - different assits in one lobby simply DOESNT WORK.
No-one needs force cockpit. Dunno why everyone thinks that's the bee's for view, it's not. Plus, it allows you to cut the track IMHO. You probably think any other view is an assist.

Fine if you have triples or a massive screen, but that's not everyone's choice.

You can try an honour system for cockpit leagues.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...