Sign in to follow this  

full traction control not helping keyboard players

please test japan track in full wet with a keyboard and full traction control on just see how the car rev`s up when you turn and it just well not pick up speed with full traction control it should not do this it cost alot of time every lap can you fix this with a patch. this happens at all tracks its the car in wet or dry it still happens it makes you to slow, please fix it. thanks

No need for a patch

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Xbox-Common-Controller-Windows/dp/B004JU0JSK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1416196212&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox+controller+for+pc

:)

I have a PS3 and I'm getting the exactly the same issue using the analogue sticks on my pad, on every single track I come out of some corners and it just won't accelerate for 2-3 seconds, even in some fast corners it shifts down from 7th to 5th gear on full revs, what's going on? Tried with no traction control, half and full, who can help me, played f1 since 1996 and never had this problem before it sucks

Yeah when you accelerate that is when it happens in the wet is very hard the al cars are a lot faster becasue of this loss in traction.