DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

Oscar97 said:
So what's the deal with the Kadett? Did anybody from Codemasters even acknowledge the confusion?
Only Car considerate as "DLC" is The Porsche 911 Rgt! the rest of Cars are in game, that means the rest of Cars are only unlocked, from beggining, included Kadett c GT/E , (it depends on what edition of game, and what region. thats why different models)

Julo264 said:
sqdstr said:
I just read Jon Armstrong's Q&A on his instagram page where he confirmed Spain as the only tarmac location in DR2.0, like we guessed already.
He also confirmed there will be mixed surfaces but didn't mention for which location(s?).
Also someone asked about the kit cars, I really hope they get the Renault Maxi Megane as well to add to the class with the 306 & Ibiza if they (hopefully) also return in DR2.0
About the mixed surfaces I would guess it's USA, because that's the only location we know nothing about. But idk, in Poland on some stages there were tarmac sections
Well, this is good news for me, since I have mentioned many times that there are no full tarmac rally here in the US anymore (was Empire State rally, but has since been changed to gravel).  For complete realism that would leave Oregon Trail Rally, there is 1 shorter stage that is both a hillclimb and is tarmac.  To me,this rally is the most picturesque in the USA with Mt Hood in the background for quite a few of the stages.  But who knows?  

I wouldn't go so fast to the WRCs. Remember licensing difficulties and only 50-55 slots available for cars. With the new R5s, new RGTs, maybe a new R2 and new classics, some have got to go to make room. To me, that's the UpTo2000cc class.

The Focus 2007 and the new Impreza could go, they weren't very used in both last games anyway and that would resolve the problem with the unbalance inside the Up to 2000 class, allowing for later additions on DLC (like 206 and others). It would also allow them to put the Lancer Evo VI (or 6.5) in the Up to 2000 class and make it more interesting. I wouldn't like them to kill the 2001 class, that'd be a shot in the feet.

Ubisoft has the licenses to these rally/rx vehicles at the moment

2017 Abarth
2017 Citroen C3
2016 Ford Focus
2013 Mini Countryman
1985 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037

So don't expect these older vehicles to appear in Rally or RX.

@couger1981 Fortunately, it's not quite that simple...

@warpengage I agree with you that I can see the Up To 2000cc class making way; there is clearly difficulty in filling it and you're right, something will have to make way. I'd be fine if it went, rather than 2/3rds of it being Fords of different eras TBH. Or, as mentioned below, take the 2007 Focus out and replace with the Evo VI, then look at adding an older Evo to Group A as DLC.

2017 Abarth
2017 Citroen C3
2016 Ford Focus
2013 Mini Countryman
1985 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037

Those aren't exclusive licenses. The cars can be in multiple games at the same time, and the Countryman isn't even a licensed rally car.

Oscar97 said:

2017 Abarth
2017 Citroen C3
2016 Ford Focus
2013 Mini Countryman
1985 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037

Those aren't exclusive licenses. The cars can be in multiple games at the same time, and the Countryman isn't even a licensed rally car.
Plus the Citroen C3 R5 is confirmed to be in DiRT Rally 2.0.

delete this comment delete this comment delete this comment

don't blame me, it has a minimum character length and I don't see a "delete post" tag anywhere -.-

delete this comment delete this comment delete this comment
Now it will be forever recorded.  B)

AIPacino said:
Oscar97 said:

2017 Abarth
2017 Citroen C3
2016 Ford Focus
2013 Mini Countryman
1985 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037

Is it? I thought this was just speculation.

Oscar97 said:
AIPacino said:
Oscar97 said:

2017 Abarth
2017 Citroen C3
2016 Ford Focus
2013 Mini Countryman
1985 Lancia Delta S4
1982 Lancia 037

Is it? I thought this was just speculation.
The car is mentioned in DiRT Rally 2.0's page on the Codemasters site
http://www.codemasters.com/game/dirt-rally-2-0/

Every WRC Round I see, I want more a new spec WRC car, they are brutal
Yeah, I agree 100%! It seems highly unlikely to happen, but it would be beyond awesome if they were able to get a current spec WRCar in game. 

tbtstt said:
Every WRC Round I see, I want more a new spec WRC car, they are brutal
Yeah, I agree 100%! It seems highly unlikely to happen, but it would be beyond awesome if they were able to get a current spec WRCar in game. 
Preferably the Toyota then

That's funny.  We can't even get a classic Toymota, let alone a current WRC spec that is license exclusive'd out due to wrc promoter.

That's funny.  We can't even get a classic Toymota, let alone a current WRC spec that is license exclusive'd out due to wrc promoter.
Ofcourse I know Toyota is almost impossible to get.
I just said which one of the current WRC's I personally would prefer to have, and not just one that would be "easiest" to get.
I'm talking about "if we could get", maybe I should have been more clear

The Crew has the C3 WRC, Forza has the Fiesta WRC, why cant Codemasters put their hands on them? Thats because its a proper rally game?

BotaCalor said:
The Crew has the C3 WRC, Forza has the Fiesta WRC, why cant Codemasters put their hands on them? Thats because its a proper rally game?

I believe so, yes.  Competes with their own product.
Honestly, in my brief dealings with wrcpromoter for just their streaming service, they come across as a bunch of cowboys.
Very poorly setup with little ability to control their crappy app and website, let alone their publicity management.  Seems more to do with controlling who can show their stuff, than making their stuff decent.

Awesome, but not feasible! If it were to happen I would think it would be the Polo as well, as they could put it in as "Prototype" or something like that.

CM seem to have a good relationship with Ford though, so I guess that could be an easier one to sort (it's also the one I would most like to see). 

Mitsubishi and Toyota have pulled out of Forza Horizon 4. I hope this doesn't affect DiRT Rally 2.0 indirectly, as that could mean a change of policies or agreements within those 2 companies related to licensing.

AIPacino said:
Mitsubishi and Toyota have pulled out of Forza Horizon 4. I hope this doesn't affect DiRT Rally 2.0 indirectly, as that could mean a change of policies or agreements within those 2 companies related to licensing.
Toyota is out of racing games as a whole. Mitsubishi isn't, the Evo X is already confirmed anyway.