DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

I think we have everything we'll get for release date now. F2 and grp A rwds will probably come in DLCs...
Not against some 2000s as well...

Pocas novedades en coches y no están los kit car, y faltan los 037, y algunos más que a los aficionados a los rallys nos gustaría que hubiesen en el juego. Espero que los incluyan con el tiempo pero ahora mismo he perdido la ilusión en el nuevo dirt2

JoseWrc said:
Pocas novedades en coches y no están los kit car, y faltan los 037, y algunos más que a los aficionados a los rallys nos gustaría que hubiesen en el juego. Espero que los incluyan con el tiempo pero ahora mismo he perdido la ilusión en el nuevo dirt2
Umm, it’s just gone 12 o’olock

sorry, i view the dideo of car list, but, where is the kit car class?? (306 maxi and ibiza), where is the 037, and where is the 2000 class( focus 2001,2007, impreza ecc ecc) i want hope this car it's not a dlc!, it's in dirt 1, i don't find any reason for have old content on dlc...

gfRally said:

In its own class with the Evo VI: that's the dream! 

Car licenses are per car, not per manufacturer - just because they have another car from a certain manufacturer in the game, doesn't mean they just get all their models.  

Cars are licenses both for time periods, and/or for specific games - just because they've had cars in an earlier game, it doesn't mean they should always be in subsequent games; they have a budget for cars in each game, why do you think it's around the same number of cars each game?

The ProDrive Porsche they recorded was GroupB - I feel we're getting an expanded Group B offering, which is cool.

Finally, touching on the car licensing again, you can't complain about getting cars we've had before, as DLC - If they released a new game with the same car list, people would be pissed, so getting new car licenses makes more sense, and new content for the game.  But the nature of rally cars means we like all the previous stuff too, so it makes sense to DLC those cars, instead of new cars; sell the main game first. 

Car licenses are per car, not per manufacturer - just because they have another car from a certain manufacturer in the game, doesn't mean they just get all their models.  . 
Still, if they get one, I fell like it becomes more likely to get another one of the same brand. They've made a deal with a certain brand, so that means it is possible to make deals with this brand and it might happen again

An interesting DLC could focus on Gr. B RWD cars, so we could have:

- Renault R5 Maxi Turbo
- Opel Manta 400
- Porsche 911 Turbo
- (unlikeable) Toyota Celica Twin-cam

Just sayin'

DoubleTen said:
An interesting DLC could focus on Gr. B RWD cars, so we could have:

- Renault R5 Maxi Turbo
- Opel Manta 400
- Porsche 911 Turbo
- (unlikeable) Toyota Celica Twin-cam

Just sayin'

The Nissan Silvia 240RS too!

night new zeland gameplay  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXhTzmKKQg   body is 14 characters to short 

Is going to be 306 Maxi, Xsara Kit Car and Ibiza Kit Car ???

gfRally said:

Confirmed in DR 2.0 or just a wish? 

P.S. - I'd pay 25€ for a dlc just with this beauty ONLY <3

Huracanma said:
Is going to be 306 Maxi, Xsara Kit Car and Ibiza Kit Car ???
No idea yet.

I’m surprised by the lack of Seat in WRX class too, so maybe that’s a relationship gone awry or some details being worked out?

gfRally said:

Ah yes, the infamous 22B S1E2 :D

Chewy21398  you talk about the rally car  category  and where you find this information for DS3 and renault clio ? this ccar is on dirt with same categoy ? 

Maybe they meet scrap f2 for r3 with the ds3 and Renault Clio ?
gk9147 said:

Chewy21398  you talk about the rally car  category  and where you find this information for DS3 and renault clio ? this ccar is on dirt with same categoy ? 
No, they won't add those. Outdated cars replaced by the R2s that are in game.

Maybe they meet scrap f2 for r3 with the ds3 and Renault Clio ?
gk9147 said:

No, they won't add those. Outdated cars replaced by the R2s that are in game.
Yeah but most of the cars in the game are outdated but still used in every rally so kind of does make sense if there brought in if f2s are gone away with. The more variant of cars the better really looking forward to the game and hoping for a few surprise cars there hiding from us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de5k0quxKU0

Shows full car list at 9:50-ish. Only the Manta in Group B RWD

spookeyf1 said:

Christina did say that everything wasn't  fully locked down a while ago so I doubt everything was in the pre release build we have been seeing so far. 

spookeyf1 said:

That guy didn't evento had acess to the game. He is just talking about the same rumours we know

spookeyf1 said:

I believe that's a fan made video based off the list in this post.