DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

i have heard a trusty info of what cars are comming, but cant give my source away. most likley we will get info when forum back, but i can assure you its not final list yet, that we have now at this point, for released version of game that comes 22 february(or 26 standard)

i have heard a trusty info of what cars are comming, but cant give my source away. most likley we will get info when forum back, but i can assure you its not final list yet, that we have now at this point, for released version of game that comes 22 february(or 26 standard)
Are you CodingRacer?

What about sauces? Can you give those away? If so, I’ll take some bbq please

What about sauces? Can you give those away? If so, I’ll take some bbq please
I'll take the curry sauce please. Curry sauce is the best. 

I suspect the first season will add group B RWD (including the Porsche 911 SC RS) and F2 kit cars. However that would mean it's only one new car and 4 others that were already in the previous games...

like i said before, the Car list is still not finished yet

https://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/142596/dirt-rally-2-0-the-car-list-at-launch
"Finally, congrats to everyone on the car list speculation thread - you did amazingly well to piece together well over half of the list from videos, screenshots, and blurry background images. There should still be a surprise or two on this list though"|

Or what if the first DLC is only RWD group B? We could get the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo and another car, maybe the Mazda RX-7 for its unique rotary engine?

https://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/142596/dirt-rally-2-0-the-car-list-at-launch
"Finally, congrats to everyone on the car list speculation thread - you did amazingly well to piece together well over half of the list from videos, screenshots, and blurry background images. There should still be a surprise or two on this list though"|
Surprises are on the list.

No surprises if you have been on the forum: community members spotted every car on that list! (and one that wasn't!)

so originally i thought the Porsche GT3 was to be had on preorder ,which i did.Now it says deluxe only ? Wonder if Steam can help me ?
Anyone can confirm please before i reach out to Steam?
thanks 

The 2000cc needs to come back, and hopefully via DLC it comes with 3 early 2000s cars in it.

so originally i thought the Porsche GT3 was to be had on preorder ,which i did.Now it says deluxe only ? Wonder if Steam can help me ?
thanks 

I think it’s for all day one edition and deluxe edition? @ChristinaMc can you confirm? 

thanks 

I think it’s for all day one edition and deluxe edition? @ChristinaMc can you confirm? 
Correct - it's Day One and Deluxe Edition! 

The amount of moaning on social media about the car list is ridiculous too. 
To be expected. Moaning is part of gaming these days. Everyone needs to voice their opinion. Nothing is ever good enough. 

I've said this in another thread but I'll just throw it out again here. It's a shame that R5 are the only modern rally cars (although I do enjoy them). Given the problems with the WRC license, why not just create fictitious modern rally cars?

GT Sport has nine (not counting the '87 Audi which is a totally different class) fictitious modern Gr. B 500+hp interpretations. Full list: https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/carlist.php?cartype=9

I know some people don't like "fake cars" in the DiRT games but, really, what choice do we have at this point? At least they're based on real modern car models, and I would imagine licensing imaginary cars would be cheaper than real ones.

Just look at them:

Who wouldn't want something modern and powerful in DR2.0, even if they are fake?