DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

won't they combine the fabia and the c4 and 2000cc class (the 2007 focus & the impreza) here? since christina mentioned an impreza on discord? so an expanded 2000's class, or am i wrong about this?

edit: didn't read that you mentioned this already @tbtstt. sad that we won't get the 2001 focus tho.

Edited by Fr0ntshoT

Yeah, I assume they will all be rolled in to one 2000cc class.

I find it quite weird that they got the BMW M1 Group B car, since it wasn't used that much and it only raced on tarmac. It wasn't even that competitive since it was atleast 20cm wider than anything else that rallied.

Other Group B RWD cars that we could have gotten (get?) include:

-Mazda RX7

-Porsche 911 SC RS

-Lancia 037 (very weird that this one isnt included)

-Nissan 240RS

-Renault 5 Maxi Turbo 2

-Toyota Celica Twin-Cam Turbo

Maybe one of the ferrari models too? (308 GTB & 288 GTO were both used)

Weird that they decided to go with the M1. still, will be great fun driving it around those tracks!

• Agree 1

Yeah, very surprised not to see the 037. Given that we know the 911 SC was being recorded I wonder if there will be another couple of Group B RWD cars in the next DLC. 

Given that we got six cars this time, might we get four Group B RX cars and two more Group B RWD cars in DLC2? 

8 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, very surprised not to see the 037. Given that we know the 911 SC was being recorded I wonder if there will be another couple of Group B RWD cars in the next DLC. 

Given that we got six cars this time, might we get four Group B RX cars and two more Group B RWD cars in DLC2? 

Possibly, if so most likely the porsche and the 037. although i think we might even get 8 cars in the second season since they released the cars in pairs and 5 was just set as a minimum. prolly getting the entire group b RX class in as one (4 cars), and then 2 more pairs of cars. that's what i think atleast, and it's what i'm hoping for.

I'm still wondering about the modern RX cars tho. We will get atleast 1 (Benett's mini) but since it's the official game of the FIA World RX we will prolly get more. but i'm wondering when...

21 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Like you, I'm also surprised by not seeing the 037 and 911. One pattern definitely seems to be cars in pairs (and 6 instead of 5, thanks Codies!) but, assuming there will be two further Group B RWD cars added, not necessarily a complete class per season. Re-reading the PR for the RX content, it says "including the introduction of the Group B Rallycross class", so maybe 2 to start with? Could be 2x WRXSC, 2x Group B RWD, 2x Group B RX. 

Still, plenty to be enjoying for the three months until we find out!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

Like you, I'm also surprised by not seeing the 037 and 911. One pattern definitely seems to be cars in pairs (and 6 instead of 5, thanks Codies!) but, assuming there will be two further Group B RWD cars added, not necessarily a complete class per season. Re-reading the PR for the RX content, it says "including the introduction of the Group B Rallycross class", so maybe 2 to start with? Could be 2x WRXSC, 2x Group B RWD, 2x Group B RX. 

Still, plenty to be enjoying for the three months until we find out!

Yep, that's exactly the line I am thinking along @RodgerDavies. I don't know how certain the addition of the Xite Racing MINI is but, assuming that what Oliver (Bennett) said was correct, that's potentially a pair of Supercars, the "missing" Group B RWD cars and two Group B RX cars in DLC2. 

My assumption (and my hope) is that those two Group B rallycross cars are the RS200 and 6R4. They were the pinnacle of Group B rallycross and, if CM are concentrating on just two Group B rallycross cars, then I hope they get those two spot on.

Well I'd like it to be these two (in proper period specification) but I suspect it will be the Doran and Gibson cars again. 

FB_IMG_1550097163702.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

will there be a way to customize the livery?:classic_wink:

We can change livery *they are only bespoke, every car has multiple livery except some, like Group B Audi E2 Which in Dirt 4 had only one*

livery editor can come in future via Update, but not confirmed yet

Edit: if you ask for pc version, its same like dirt 4. you can add liveries *modes*..

Edited by dani211212

13 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

there will be no official liveries then?

There will be several official or semi-official liveries on some of the cars.

2 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

strange there is still no gameplay of other machines such as c3 r5 or skoda.:classic_unsure:

There are a few clips around with them in from journalist captures, but yeah, been a while since seeing anything official.

• Agree 2

I hope this week some new gameplay will come out:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Thierry97

1 hour ago, Thierry97 said:

strange there is still no gameplay of other machines such as c3 r5 or skoda.:classic_unsure:

There is definitely a gameplay video of the Fabia, I can't remember where I saw it though!

12 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

There is definitely a gameplay video of the Fabia, I can't remember where I saw it though!

I can put a video up.... oh wait. :classic_ninja:

• Haha 4
  • Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, bogani said:

I can put a video up.... oh wait. :classic_ninja:

That's harsh @bogani, but I'd expect no less from the PC master race. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by tbtstt
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

That's harsh @bogani, but I'd expect no less from the PC master race. :classic_biggrin:

I have a PS4 also ya know :classic_tongue: