'Ok, it's there. Now what do I do with it?'

:classic_cool:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bogani said:

I was like 'Wonder how it would feel to be one of those console plebs?'

*buys PS4*

'Ok, it's there. Now what do I do with it?'

:classic_cool:

I bought glasses as I thought my eyesight was blurry when looking at the screen.

Turns out that is just what the PS4 image looks like.

😎

• Agree 1

Just posted by Christina in the Gossip Thread...

11 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hi team! So, there's been a bit of confusion over which Impreza's going to be in the Season One pack. After double and triple checking, I can confirm that it is the 2008 Subaru Impreza coming in Week 9. We were right in the first place, the correction was wrong - it's the one piloted by Petter Solberg in the top flight international rally championship 11 years ago.

However, because of the boo-boo, I'm allowed to tell you this: there was only confusion because we'll be bringing the 2001 Impreza to the game in another Season. 😉 

Sorry again! The good news is, we know to double and triple check before publishing/amending lists now... 

...so that clears that mystery up! 

2001 Impreza to come in a later season, I wonder if the 2001 Focus will join it? 

• Agree 1

toll porsche VW Golf is ja schön   aber echt  ein auto fehlt mit torzdem wieder   // Citroën Xsara // Toyota Corola // Toyota Celica // Lada // Trabant 601 // Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak // Peugeot 206 WRC // 

7 hours ago, RoybEEr said:

toll porsche VW Golf is ja schön   aber echt  ein auto fehlt mit torzdem wieder   // Citroën Xsara // Toyota Corola // Toyota Celica // Lada // Trabant 601 // Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak // Peugeot 206 WRC // 

what?

Deleted: I posted in the wrong thread! 

Edited by tbtstt
Wrong thread!

Some of this might already been said, so sorry for any double posting... Regarding the season 2 of dr2.0,my thoughts is that it will be more rx focused, seeing we already know that the group b cars are coming, Bennet said his mini is coming, and what about GRX Hyundai? Oliver Solberg also stated in a early interview that all the tracks from the 2018 season would eventually be in the game, although if he is correct, is another thing.. 

getting my least favorite and favorite Impreza?

Yeah, i'd rather just drive a Stratos and die because keyboard listen to that glorious engine sound while going flat out.

From legal/ credit there is licence for Porsche RSR its DLC car, i think it will come with 037, i like the pattern, of 2 cars per month, one new and one old..

• Agree 1