'Ok, it's there. Now what do I do with it?'

:classic_cool:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bogani said:

I was like 'Wonder how it would feel to be one of those console plebs?'

*buys PS4*

'Ok, it's there. Now what do I do with it?'

:classic_cool:

I bought glasses as I thought my eyesight was blurry when looking at the screen.

Turns out that is just what the PS4 image looks like.

😎

• Agree 1

Just posted by Christina in the Gossip Thread...

11 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hi team! So, there's been a bit of confusion over which Impreza's going to be in the Season One pack. After double and triple checking, I can confirm that it is the 2008 Subaru Impreza coming in Week 9. We were right in the first place, the correction was wrong - it's the one piloted by Petter Solberg in the top flight international rally championship 11 years ago.

However, because of the boo-boo, I'm allowed to tell you this: there was only confusion because we'll be bringing the 2001 Impreza to the game in another Season. 😉 

Sorry again! The good news is, we know to double and triple check before publishing/amending lists now... 

...so that clears that mystery up! 

2001 Impreza to come in a later season, I wonder if the 2001 Focus will join it? 

• Agree 1

toll porsche VW Golf is ja schön   aber echt  ein auto fehlt mit torzdem wieder   // Citroën Xsara // Toyota Corola // Toyota Celica // Lada // Trabant 601 // Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak // Peugeot 206 WRC // 

7 hours ago, RoybEEr said:

toll porsche VW Golf is ja schön   aber echt  ein auto fehlt mit torzdem wieder   // Citroën Xsara // Toyota Corola // Toyota Celica // Lada // Trabant 601 // Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak // Peugeot 206 WRC // 

what?

Some of this might already been said, so sorry for any double posting... Regarding the season 2 of dr2.0,my thoughts is that it will be more rx focused, seeing we already know that the group b cars are coming, Bennet said his mini is coming, and what about GRX Hyundai? Oliver Solberg also stated in a early interview that all the tracks from the 2018 season would eventually be in the game, although if he is correct, is another thing.. 

Posted by @JorritVD in the Gossip thread:

2001 impreza.png

First glimpse of the 2001 Impreza "Rally" in DR2.0.

getting my least favorite and favorite Impreza?

Yeah, i'd rather just drive a Stratos and die because keyboard listen to that glorious engine sound while going flat out.

• Like 1

From legal/ credit there is licence for Porsche RSR its DLC car, i think it will come with 037, i like the pattern, of 2 cars per month, one new and one old..

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Los clásicos tipo mini ;fulvia, etc. No se para que los meten si luego la mayoría solo quiere kit car y wrc de 2000 en adelante tanto super1600 o s2000 los cañeros q decis: classic_biggrin:

Edited by guindi2312

Am 17.2.2019 um 13:28 Uhr sagte RoybEEr:

VW Golf ist ja toll, aber ein Auto fehlt mit Torzdem wieder //  Citroën Xsara // Toyota Corola //  Toyota Celica // Lada // Trabant 601 // Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak //  Peugeot 206 WRC // 

dann endschuldige ich mich und warte ab was an cars is volgenden DLC erscheind

Dirt Rally need Toyota & Citroen Cars: The Celica and Corolla and Dirt Rally needs a Citroen Xsara and Peugot 206

image.thumb.png.402695cc7aaea2c52a482158437d7def.pngC

image.png.24c8d0e14035736d0c82b1080f5d90d8.png

49 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Dirt Rally need Toyota & Citroen Cars: The Celica and Corolla

Toyota in games where you have to license the Toyota by themselves are somewhat unlikely these days.
There have been a couple of reasons mentioned for this. None confirmed.

One reason that have been mentioned is that they don't like to have their cars in games where the cars can be modified.
This doesn't apply to DiRT, but another reason that's been mentioned, is that car sales are down for Toyota, and they blame the fact that the "young generation" today can drive the cars in video games, and doesn't have to actually buy the cars to be able to drive them. 

• Agree 1

But Dirt Rally need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Modern Rally Cars from 2000-20??

The C4,Skoda Fabia WRC and The Focus are a very good idea but 4 Cars isnt enough

Edited by gleylancer571

1 minute ago, gleylancer571 said:

License is a good word as Codemasters has managed to bring in the latest WRC cars in Dirt Rally,how they doe this ??
Sorry about my english ;-)

Sorry in advance if slightly off topic but was wondering if anyone could please enlighten me on the GT4 rally cars. I remember seeing the first gameplay of the rally mustang and had a raised eyebrow, having now driven it in game its a lot of fun as well as the other cars but I cant find any info on these GT4 rally cars. Are they legit rally cars? 

10 minutes ago, HAMW05WC2014 said:

Sorry in advance if slightly off topic but was wondering if anyone could please enlighten me on the GT4 rally cars. I remember seeing the first gameplay of the rally mustang and had a raised eyebrow, having now driven it in game its a lot of fun as well as the other cars but I cant find any info on these GT4 rally cars. Are they legit rally cars? 

AFAIK only the Porsche really is. And the RGT Cup is a Fia Rally Series, that only competes on tarmac rallies. Although 911's are used in national rallies quite a lot. (A lot might be a strong word, but most often you see one or two competing)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HAMW05WC2014 said:

The Porsche is legit and several have seen a lot of competition use. 

The Aston in game is based on a real rally car and I think it has had a couple of outings. 

The other two are, as far as I am aware, fictional. As much as I was originally against the fictional additions, I can't deny they are fun to drive! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated! I meant to say I thought the Porsche was legit as I remember getting one as dlc for wrc 7. 

1 minute ago, HAMW05WC2014 said:

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated! I meant to say I thought the Porsche was legit as I remember getting one as dlc for wrc 7. 

RGT is a real spec (one of the current ones along with the R2 and R5 classes) - the Porsche and Aston in game are real but the other two are built to the same specs but haven't been made in real life - the class is based on power to weight.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SkyRex said:

AFAIK only the Porsche really is. And the RGT Cup is a Fia Rally Series, that only competes on tarmac rallies. Although 911's are used in national rallies quite a lot. (A lot might be a strong word, but most often you see one or two competing)

The Aston is a legit R-GT car.

Official FIA R-GT papers
zjqzkxhq8658bnpr1gah.jpg
xx24.jpg

EWRC: https://www.ewrc-results.com/entryinfo/21437-arctic-lapland-rally-2015/760885/ 🙂

There has been some sort of Mustang in some sort of tarmac rally, but no an official R-GT car.

• Thanks 1