DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

Posted (edited)

Forgive the double post, but with the revised schedule for season 4 announced this afternoon: 

DiRT_2.0_Season_4_content_1024x1024.jpeg

We have another rallycross car to add to the list!

Supercars (2019):

2019 MINI Cooper S 4x4 T16 (DLC4)(Confirmed here)

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 2

No '97 Impreza. Disappointing. To most people it's more legendary then the 2001.

36 minutes ago, d25bev said:

No '97 Impreza. Disappointing. To most people it's more legendary then the 2001.

Not yet @d25bev. It is believed that CM recorded the audio from a '97 WRCar (and a Legacy), so fingers crossed it's coming. 

Although I can appreciate the significance of the '01 Impreza WRCar, I think that the '97/'98 Impreza WRCar is one of - if not the - most iconic car of the 2.0 WRCar era. 

Posted (edited)

The Pugeot 206 doesnt say wrc, it just says rally. If the golf kitcar is a fwd, I'd say the Peugeot is too, and not the legendary wrc version 

Edited by battfinkz
  • Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, battfinkz said:

The Pugeot 206 doesnt say wrc, it just says rally. If the golf kitcar is a fwd, I'd say the Peugeot is too, and not the legendary wrc version 

The Pug is 100% WRC - you can check - all previous WRC cars use Rally in name 🙂 keep calm 😄

• Agree 3

They can't use the WRC term, it's copyright/owned by WRC Promoter so the term rally is used instead.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, JanBradáč said:

The Pug is 100% WRC - you can check - all previous WRC cars use Rally in name 🙂 keep calm 😄

And if you check, they have never mixed cars, they are always in the same class. The golf kit car is fwd, cant see them putting two different car classes in one pack together, even all the car packs after in season 4 are not mixed classes

Edited by battfinkz

23 minutes ago, battfinkz said:

And if you check, they have never mixed cars, they are always in the same class. The golf kit car is fwd, cant see them putting two different car classes in one pack together, even all the car packs after in season 4 are not mixed classes

But the thing is that there has never existed a 206 F2 kit car.

32 minutes ago, KingOfCoins said:

But the thing is that there has never existed a 206 F2 kit car.

There doesn't need to be, there were plenty of fwd 206's competing in other classes. If the golf kit car is Alistair mcraes yellow one from 1997 1998 it could be in the same class as that and the maxi/ seat that are also coming before this pack

Look at the car releases, 3 fwd's and a 4wd wrc car mixed in? But I suppose it could be 3 of each. I hope it is, love the 206 wrc 

20190828_224904.jpg

There is no need to pontificate, we already know it's the 206 WRC, that's not based off this content release info, but as i already mentioned, they can't use the WRC name.

1 minute ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

There is no need to pontificate, we already know it's the 206 WRC, that's not based off this content release info, but as i already mentioned, they can't use the WRC name.

That fair enough. Where did they confirm it? As to me it looks like another fwd

There isn't a class for it to fit in if it's FWD.

The community manager also confirmed it.  Really not sure why you think it's not the WRC/4WD version.  Can you see the FWD version of the Focus that just got release in W1?

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

There isn't a class for it to fit in if it's FWD.

The community manager also confirmed it.  Really not sure why you think it's not the WRC/4WD version.  Can you see the FWD version of the Focus that just got release in W1?

I thought it wasnt the wrc one because they have never mixed car classes in a pack, and the golf kit car isnt a 4wd wrc car. So then I assumed it was another fwd, same as the 3 cars coming before it, the maxi, seat and golf, and it could fit in the same class as them. There were fwd pug 206's in many classes back then

But if the community manager confirmed it, wohoooo!

Edited by battfinkz

Oh i see what you're saying, because it comes at the same time as the Golf F2 car, got it.  It's not really a precedence to go on though 😉

Yes, there absolutely were regular 206's in competition, it was the replacement for the 205 (that's in the H1 FWD class)

1 hour ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Yes, there absolutely were regular 206's in competition, it was the replacement for the 205 (that's in the H1 FWD class)

The 205 GTI FWD is in H2 FWD. But the Golf is just...better...I mean...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better 😄

4 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The 205 GTI FWD is in H2 FWD. But the Golf is just...better...I mean...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better 😄

Even when Mcrae lost a wheel in one? 🙈😂

8 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Oh i see what you're saying, because it comes at the same time as the Golf F2 car, got it.  It's not really a precedence to go on though 😉

I'm just glad they've confirmed it. Can you send me a link or something to see the post please? 

33 minutes ago, battfinkz said:

I'm just glad they've confirmed it. Can you send me a link or something to see the post please? 

I don't recall seeing confirmation on the forum, but it was definitely confirmed (somewhere!) in the Discord.

It was also indirectly referenced in an article about Codemasters personnel a few months ago (the 206 WRC was the "car stuck to a wall" mentioned in the article). so don't worry, it's definitely coming! 

18 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I don't recall seeing confirmation on the forum, but it was definitely confirmed (somewhere!) in the Discord.

It was also indirectly referenced in an article about Codemasters personnel a few months ago (the 206 WRC was the "car stuck to a wall" mentioned in the article). so don't worry, it's definitely coming! 

Awesome, cheers

3 minutes ago, Matt555 said:

Is it the MK3 golf or MK4 golf kit car?

MK4

• Agree 1

On 8/28/2019 at 11:39 PM, F2CMaDMaXX said:

These were super 1600cc 206 (and lesser variants). There were never group A 2.0 litre 206s 2wd homologated afaik.