DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

I've been missing an updated total overview of all cars in DiRT 2.0, so I ended up making one myself in spreadsheet. As usual it grew to be more than a simple list, but I hope you still will enoy it.

First I like to give credit to Samarth Kanal at motorsportmagazine.com for his original basic carlist from the game's beginning.
Then I need to credit the fantastic tunes of GTR that's also a part of this forum, and to Rn Tz for his RX tunes that can be found on Youtube.

I've connected the tunes to each car with a link to Youtube where they can be viewed.
The spreadsheet is free to edit, at the moment it shows my status of owned cars(have them all now) with details for each car, levels of engine mapping and upgrades.
I also put in some of my recommendations of best car in class(all subjective opinions). 
The spreadsheet is free to edit and distribute, but if you post on other forums I would like to be credited as the originator.
Please give feedback on any mistakes I've done and if you have other suggestions to make it better.

DiRT_2.0_Car_List_and_Upgrade.xlsx

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Phate_1 said:

I've been missing an updated total overview of all cars in DiRT 2.0, so I ended up making one myself in spreadsheet. As usual it grew to be more than a simple list, but I hope you still will enoy it.

First I like to give credit to Samarth Kanal at motorsportmagazine.com for his original basic carlist from the game's beginning.
Then I need to credit the fantastic tunes of GTR that's also a part of this forum, and to Rn Tz for his RX tunes that can be found on Youtube.

I've connected the tunes to each car with a link to Youtube where they can be viewed.
The spreadsheet is free to edit, at the moment it shows my status of owned cars(have them all now) with details for each car, levels of engine mapping and upgrades.
I also put in some of my recommendations of best car in class(all subjective opinions). 
The spreadsheet is free to edit and distribute, but if you post on other forums I would like to be credited as the originator.
Please give feedback on any mistakes I've done and if you have other suggestions to make it better.

DiRT_2.0_Car_List_and_Upgrade.xlsx

The same post on GT Planet?

25 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

Yes, it's the same. It's those 2 forums I use.

1 hour ago, dani211212 said:

Thanks Dani for the spread sheet..

We’ll see on tuesday next week, it’s up for release on oct 22.  🙂

• Agree 1

I'm fairly certain the Golf is like a 98 or 99, the Mk4 either way.

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX
  • Like 1

*checks screenshot*

Don't see any SONY branding on it.

Hint, the Golf is silver 😉 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

*checks screenshot*

Don't see any SONY branding on it.

Hint, the Golf is silver 😉 

Kudos to whoever can guess the driver/ livery :classic_biggrin:

Edited by mats27

9 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

image.png.7ee03bd3e970e3e7020718ac72eca295.png

image.png.cb4aafb1df821be78c7b6ca67ebd7e2a.png

Mk 4 from 1998

Were they works cars? I can only ever remember Mark Higgins blue car he used in the British Rally Championship 

Could be a curve ball and be the diesel version of the kit car that Neil Simpson ran in the British rally championship, that car ran in a predominantly silver livery

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BergBadger89 said:

Could be a curve ball and be the diesel version of the kit car that Neil Simpson ran in the British rally championship

A diesel kit car? DIESEL?! 

200.gif

• Haha 3

I see everyone has found the exact same results via google that I did.

I'm just hoping it's the one with the red wing mirrors.

Dieter Depping drove this, famous German rally driver.

And now he's a test and development driver for VW Motorsport

• Like 2

Homologated in 1998, the Volkswagen Golf Kitcar evolved over the course of several years, and won its class convincingly at the hands of several high level competitors. The 4 cylinder 270bhp engine produced upwards of 250nm of torque, making this car a handful for less experienced drivers. 

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I hope we see more Group B Cars i wish me the Renault 5 Maxi Turbo and the Nissan 240 RS

image.png.265fb16f55806472b5aa6781559f5c38.png

image.png.2ce9e8753c7193f09a59402440907c76.png

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Like 2