Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

tbtstt

So we have 45 cars now (including the pre-order Porsche), what certainties are we yet to see? I'm thinking both the Group B classes will surely get the following:

Historic Rally Group B: 

Lancia 037 Evo 2

Historic Rally Group B:

Ford RS200 
Lancia Delta S4
MG Metro 6R4
Peugeot 205 T16

Which would take us to 50 overall. Are there any other cars that seem to be sure to be included? 
tbtstt said:
Oscar97 said:
Fr0ntshoT said:
Oliver Bennett answered someone on instagram that his RX Mini is going to be in the game in the "summer update", which most likely is reffering to a DLC so that's something!
Could be the group B RX DLC? That would mean the class would still  feature exactly the same cars it featured in DiRT 4...
His MINI wouldn't fit with Group B rallycross? 

Although it seems like there are already going to be some ARX cars in the game, I still wonder about an ARX themed DLC: they could potentially add several D4 cars (specifically thinking the Ibiza and DS3) and Bennett's MINI with that. 
If they are going to do ARX cars in the official FIAWRX game, then Higgins rally Subaru with official 2019 livery should be there too.   I don’t know where it would fit, maybe some kind bonus car catagory.  This is far more purposeful in this game then the muscle cars in the GT category.
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Oscar97 said:
Fr0ntshoT said:
Oliver Bennett answered someone on instagram that his RX Mini is going to be in the game in the "summer update", which most likely is reffering to a DLC so that's something!
Could be the group B RX DLC? That would mean the class would still  feature exactly the same cars it featured in DiRT 4...
His MINI wouldn't fit with Group B rallycross? 

Although it seems like there are already going to be some ARX cars in the game, I still wonder about an ARX themed DLC: they could potentially add several D4 cars (specifically thinking the Ibiza and DS3) and Bennett's MINI with that. 
If they are going to do ARX cars in the official FIAWRX game, then Higgins rally Subaru with official 2019 livery should be there too.   I don’t know where it would fit, maybe some kind bonus car catagory.  This is far more purposeful in this game then the muscle cars in the GT category.
Would seem rather fitting for inclusion given the American location as well! 

As said though, I just can't see where you would put it. 

Despite my lack of enthusiasm for the muscle cars I am hoping the sound team will work their magic and at least give us some great V8 sounds to listen to!
tbtstt said:
So we have 45 cars now (including the pre-order Porsche), what certainties are we yet to see? I'm thinking both the Group B classes will surely get the following:

Historic Rally Group B: 

Lancia 037 Evo 2

Historic Rally Group B:

Ford RS200 
Lancia Delta S4
MG Metro 6R4
Peugeot 205 T16

Which would take us to 50 overall. Are there any other cars that seem to be sure to be included? 
Manta 400 in the same class as the 037?

Yes, saw the Sierra in a menu pic as well. 
bogani said:
tbtstt said:

Historic Rally Group B: 

Lancia 037 Evo 2

Historic Rally Group B:

Ford RS200 
Lancia Delta S4
MG Metro 6R4
Peugeot 205 T16

Manta 400 in the same class as the 037?

Yes, saw the Sierra in a menu pic as well. 
If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated, as I can't see it! :D

Archived