Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List

tbtstt

LutzM said:
@tbtstt   I think the Datsun (aka Nissan Fairlady S30 240Z) belongs to the H2 RWD group.
Yeah, I think everyone is in agreement that it belongs in H2 RWD: given the Stratos has caught us out though, I was waiting for a confirmation picture before assigning it to a group! 
lskill said:
Delta S4 confirmed (at 0:11)
And Peugeot 208 R2 (at 0:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4WcKrI-xg

• Body is 14 characters too short.Awesome! Also confirmation of the Sierra Cosworth, the 240Z in H3 (and that the Evo VI hasn't moved either). 
Awesome! Also confirmation of the Sierra Cosworth, the 240Z in H3 (and that the Evo VI hasn't moved either). 
tbtstt said:
LutzM said:
@tbtstt   I think the Datsun (aka Nissan Fairlady S30 240Z) belongs to the H2 RWD group.
Yeah, I think everyone is in agreement that it belongs in H2 RWD: given the Stratos has caught us out though, I was waiting for a confirmation picture before assigning it to a group! 
The confirmation is in the video that was posted by @IsKill
P308R said:
tbtstt said:
LutzM said:
Yep, got it! :smile: 

That video gives us a clear look at the list for virtually all of the rally car classes. Given that the Manta has been mentioned previously does the omission of Group B RWD in the media build indicate that there are potential more classes for the retail version, or do we think that the media build contains all the retail version classes and we will have to wait for DLC to see any other classes? 

tbtstt said:

That video gives us a clear look at the list for virtually all of the rally car classes. Given that the Manta has been mentioned previously does the omission of Group B RWD in the media build indicate that there are potential more classes for the retail version, or do we think that the media build contains all the retail version classes and we will have to wait for DLC to see any other classes? 
Could be both... I hope for Grp. B RWD in the basic game and a greater 2000s WRC as DLC later this year...
Maybe @ChristinaMc brings some light into the dark today...?!
tbtstt said:
P308R said:
tbtstt said:
LutzM said:
Yep, got it! :smile: 

I am not sure. Putting many previous available cars under DLC wouldn't go to well I think. Maybe there are a few suprises left but the list seems "almost" complete. If we end up with 55 or 58 cars that would be my guess.
LutzM said:

tbtstt said:

Could be both... I hope for Grp. B RWD in the basic game and a greater 2000s WRC as DLC later this year...
@ChristinaMc has been rather quiet this week. I haven't seen any mention of another press event today so perhaps we'll get some sort of update (or maybe even a fresh roadbook) if everyone is back in the office today!
tbtstt said:
LutzM said:

tbtstt said:

@ChristinaMc has been rather quiet this week. I haven't seen any mention of another press event today so perhaps we'll get some sort of update (or maybe even a fresh roadbook) if everyone is back in the office today!
Christina is in Amsterdam and will be back next week according to her Twittah. 
bogani said:
tbtstt said:
LutzM said:

tbtstt said:

Christina is in Amsterdam and will be back next week according to her Twittah. 
Ah, fair enough: unlikely to be any updates from her this week then! 
LutzM said:

tbtstt said:

There was that post about the Porsche 911 SC, so Group B RWD could possibly have 3 cars this time
LutzM said:
To be honest, a 2000's class would only feel really good if there were more than the 2001 Focus and Impreza!We at least need the Peugeot and the Skoda - as they obviously have the licenses from both manufacturers as we see in the R5 class!!!
When they add more cars to this class and release the whole cars in a DLC I'm ready to wait...
Not sure wether the Skoda Octavia would be a plus in the 2000cc class, as it'll most certain remain in the dust. They should instead aim for the top 4 (Focus, Impreza, 206 and Xsara). We already got the Lancer VI, so that would make 5 balanced competitive cars, which is better than we could ask for. Even if only the Focus and the Impreza make it on the base game, adding the Lancer VI to the mix makes it 3 viable cars, which is better than what we have in DiRT Rally's 2010s group, as people only use the Ford or the VW.
AIPacino said:
LutzM said:
To be honest, a 2000's class would only feel really good if there were more than the 2001 Focus and Impreza!We at least need the Peugeot and the Skoda - as they obviously have the licenses from both manufacturers as we see in the R5 class!!!
When they add more cars to this class and release the whole cars in a DLC I'm ready to wait...
Not sure wether the Skoda Octavia would be a plus in the 2000cc class, as it'll most certain remain in the dust. They should instead aim for the top 4 (Focus, Impreza, 206 and Xsara). We already got the Lancer VI, so that would make 5 balanced competitive cars, which is better than we could ask for. Even if only the Focus and the Impreza make it on the base game, adding the Lancer VI to the mix makes it 3 viable cars, which is better than what we have in DiRT Rally's 2010s group, as people only use the Ford or the VW.
I have a feeling we might miss out on early 2000's and they will add one or two cars alongside the 07 Focus.. 
AIPacino said:
Sadly there's nothing else besides the C4 alongside the 07 Focus, as those were dead times in WRC. Wrong era to invest in.
Impreza S12b would be a very welcome addition: one of my favourite sounding WRCars (though it only really found success in the years after Subaru pulled out of the WRC).
Yeah you're right, I forgot about that one. Their last year was in 2008 I think. But the car was slower than its predecessors I think.

I wanted to see a 2000 Impreza, but not sure there's space for it if the 2001 is in.
AIPacino said:
Yeah you're right, I forgot about that one. Their last year was in 2008 I think. But the car was slower than its predecessors I think.

I wanted to see a 2000 Impreza, but not sure there's space for it if the 2001 is in.
Yeah, the S12b was the 2007 season car, 2008 was their last season which was briefly run with the S12c, then finished with the S14 (the S14 was the hatchback @dani211212). 

S12b's have won multiple national European Championships in subsequent years. It was a quick car after they got all the issues sorted: shame they didn't do that a bit sooner!
Maybe we're all wrong about the cars and the classes they are put in so far...as it's a pre-release-build.
Or the community has to proove them right and they change it later in an update (Hopefully each update doesn't need that much disc-space as in D4)

Archived