Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 Confirmed Car List


tbtstt

Recommended Posts

Not long now! I assume we will get new Championships for the new car classes in the freeplay mode as well? 

(That's probably a question more for the Gossip Thread than the Confirmed Car list)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping my fingers crossed for real world official liveries for C4, Fabia and Focus 2007. I actually drive the Group A Escort Cosworth more in DR2.0 compared to DR1, partly due to the Ford Motorsport livery. Silly, but true. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SlowSwede said:

Keeping my fingers crossed for real world official liveries for C4, Fabia and Focus 2007. I actually drive the Group A Escort Cosworth more in DR2.0 compared to DR1, partly due to the Ford Motorsport livery. Silly, but true. 

 

C4 will have Petter Solberg livery its confirmed in Legal/credits.. but it dont says what year livery will be..

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, KingOfCoins said:

And the fabia will have the one driven by Colin McRae most likely the australia one. This info is also in the legal credits.

That leaves only Ford Focus is unknown by now, but i really hope its not again "castrol" madeup livery.. it was so cheap

 if they can not pick up official livery, then they can use Ford Focus Concept rally car livery from 2005..

https://www.motor1.com/news/87495/ford-focus-rs-wrc/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, tbtstt said:

Posted by @JorritVD in the Gossip thread:

2001 impreza.png

First glimpse of the 2001 Impreza "Rally" in DR2.0.

sorry for a semi-necro quote, only just dug through this thread...

VERY happy to see the 2001 impreza is coming too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just something to note! Because of the UK Bank Holiday, we're going to release the cars on Steam on Tuesday morning, rather than Monday evening. This means that there will be a slight delay in you being able to download the cars on Steam - but it just makes sure people are in the building to react if anything goes awry.

For console it all happens automatically, so this will release at midnight local time for you as usual.

Cheers!

Christina

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 3:49 PM, ChristinaMc said:

Hi all,

Just something to note! Because of the UK Bank Holiday, we're going to release the cars on Steam on Tuesday morning, rather than Monday evening. This means that there will be a slight delay in you being able to download the cars on Steam - but it just makes sure people are in the building to react if anything goes awry.

For console it all happens automatically, so this will release at midnight local time for you as usual.

Cheers!

Christina

Everything's been released to everyone now. Sorry about the wait! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Everything's been released to everyone now. Sorry about the wait! 🙂

PC snobs deserve to wait. Especially @gfRally:classic_biggrin:

With the end of season one in sight, hopefully there will be some new cars to add to this thread soon!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

PC snobs deserve to wait. Especially @gfRally:classic_biggrin:

With the end of season two in sight, hopefully there will be some new cars to add to this thread soon!

Absolutely. About time to confirm Season 3 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Riggs said:

Absolutely. About time to confirm Season 3 😎

I'd like to see a content reveal for Season 2 first! :classic_biggrin: Really hope we get a season 3 as well though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tbtstt said:

I'd like to see a content reveal for Season 2 first! :classic_biggrin: Really hope we get a season 3 as well though. 

Yes, but you said the end of season two is in sight 😄 let them bite the bait and confirm a season 3 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Riggs said:

Yes, but you said the end of season two is in sight 😄 let them bite the bait and confirm a season 3 😄 

Ha! I was getting ahead of myself there, I thought I edited that before you replied! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...