VR support in Dirt Rally 2 ?

4 hours ago, SirPhilMcKraken said:

This comes to mind (as someone trying to grow my own company in Video Production):

exposure.png

If you guys knew how common this is in Brazil, you'd be astonished. Basically happens with most IT technicians, developers, visual artists, advertising pros, etc.

24 minutes ago, DreamyGhostZ said:

If you guys knew how common this is in Brazil, you'd be astonished. Basically happens with most IT technicians, developers, visual artists, advertising pros, etc.

It's everywhere, even in the UK. I did one end of last year purely as I was starting out and I liked the guys and concept, hoping it leads to more this year but they're not taking off as fast as they hoped.

Well it's a good deal for Oculus. I pretty much decided that l'll get a Rift now due to them working with DR2. 

21 hours ago, Dytut said:

Well it's a good deal for Oculus. I pretty much decided that l'll get a Rift now due to them working with DR2. 

Only reason I got mine was because it got confirmed really early on that DiRT Rally would support the Rift. Pre-ordered the rift, and the DiRT Rally VR update got released a few weeks after I received my Rift.

As long as the Oculus deal doesn't lock CM into an exclusive deal, this could be a good thing for owners of other headsets as the work to make it VR-ready could be a stepping stone for support to other platforms. Yes, that is speculation on my part, wishful speculation.

I continue to play DR on a regular basis in VR, it's just such a huge thrill I have very little interest in playing 2D rally any more. Hoping, hoping DR2VR spreads to other headsets.

• Agree 1