Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally 2.0 – coming 26th February 2019! | Codemasters Blog

VR please!!! Dirt was awesome... And i dont play racing games without VR because its useless.. Dirt & Project Cars are amazing!!! Common guys!! :D

"We're focusing on making the core game experience before launch - and after that, if there is demand from our community, then we'll explore the possibility"

As you can probably tell, there seems to be demand from the community. Check all your blogs and forums. Should probably think about implementing it before it comes out.
If a guy in his basement can add VR support to Richard Burns Rally, it would be ridiculous if you can't add it to a new title in 2019.

I'm going to add my name to the list of people below who won't buy the game unless it has VR support.

I've been a huge supporter of Codies racing games throughout the years and have been waiting for this game ever since the first one released but I won't go back to racing on a flat screen.

I bought every single one of your F1 games on release day (including the 2009 PSP version) but I haven't purchased F1 2018 yet (and won't ever buy it) purely because of the lack of VR support.

Really looking forward to it! Super happy that it will be a tough old sim to drive. :) Where do I sign up for some Beta testing? :p Maybe you could use a FWD scrutineer.

Hello all
Congrats on the new title !
So Rallycross
4 new venues 
Dirt season 1&2 DLC 6 tracks split between Rally / Rallycross
Does anyone know which Rallycross venues are in DLC ?

I could not care less about VR. Same with most players. Definite buy from me, without VR!! (Provided the number one element - serious simulation physics and handling, is present of course!)

most needed request: MUCH Faster Sequential shifting!

https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/9k59u3/dirt_rally_2_most_needed_request_much_faster/

Please include PSVR support at release. The original is the best driving and VR experience available and the cost of development will be more than offset by the day one premium price purchases.

I believe that any racing title that is called a sim simply cannot be taken seriously if they do not have VR support. VR is without a doubt a must own for sim racing. I had a triple monitor setup and once i had an oculus I never went back to 2D .A flat screen seems like 2D now. I guess they want Dirt Rally 2.0 to fail like dirt 4. I personally know at least 10 other people who didn't buy Dirt 4 due to lack of  VR support. I guess this is another arcade style rally game because without VR support it may as well be.   I repeat no VR/ NO BUY!!!!!!!

Hi, just want to add my voice to the NO VR=NO BUY!

I find it quite astonishing that a supposed sim in 2018 doesn't support VR. I haven't bought any of the F1 games for lack of VR....I don't even have a monitor on my rig...it's either VR o no play...so, please add VR as Dirt Rally was a pretty good sim and it would be a shame for it to fail because of idiotic decisions....bad enough the Facebook deal....

Hey there Codemasters! I really want to buy and play Dirt Rally 2, but if there's no native VR support then I won't be buying. I understand you have to decide where to put resources carefully, but you have to understand that for Sim racers who have made the jump to VR, it's pretty much a one way street. Playing a racing sim without VR is now like playing a racing SIM without a wheel, there's just not much point to it. Hope you make the decision to push the genre and keep this community goodwill you built with the first Rally going!

I signed up for an account just so i can complain about the no VR, have you ever been on the subreddits for your games, it's all anyone bitches about pre-release, please put in or it's definitely not going to be a buy till it's at least half price off on steam

Dafont 123Movies FileHippo

Dirt Rally 2 is the nest news. But I have question:
will there be a beta test?

Many pleople complaining about VR. I've already pre-ordered the game. Was excited as hell and it was cheap on Steam. Loved the first DR so this announcement was the bomb for me.

I couldn't care less about VR. Oculus sets here in Brazil cost about R$2,500.00 if bought from untrusted sellers. On trusted stores, it ranges from 4,000 to 7,000, converted to US$ 1,000~1,750. Brazillians who own a Oculus are fairly rich and that's not my case. I can't even build a good machine with my monthly gains, so VR or not, I got the game because I love DR and don't need any other reason to do so.

Comments on VR are many. Keep asking. I'll play the game and enjoy it once it gets released.

I love the work you guys do,  and I appreciate the fact that the company wants to focus on making the core game as great as possible for launch.  Unfortunately I will not be purchasing this title until VR is supported.  I've made the mistake of buying racing games without VR support before and I simply don't play them.

Is there a way to buy the Deluxe Edition and not activate the My Team bonuses? (Maybe someone with experience with earlier Codemasters games etc) I want to preorder the game and future DLC's and get the extra cars, but I don't want an easier career start, that's like paid cheating. Haven't pre-ordered anything before.

It is unbelievable the apathetic ignorance Chode masters has to its fans requests for VR. For God's sake Codies this is beyond a joke now!! For a company in the game as long as you guys have been ( no pun) it is sorely painful to say I will never support anything you bring out in the future. It is blatantly obvious now big companies only care about lining their own bank accounts.... so sad :( not even Denuvo can save your sorry arses. And to think i own a legit copy of almost every game you have released. Thinking about burning them all in a big fire and posting on the internet.
Dirt Rally still has no support for fanatec csl. The menu and commands in game aren't even supported by the wheel. You can't even bind them.
Second rate programming at best.
And what about finishing the first Dirt Rally game before chugging out a glorified copy? You know people aren't too dumb that they can't see this incremental cash grab, all you big companies like to do it. Nvidia, Intel aim calling you out too. Sickening the greed in humans hearts....

Very very enjoy, i'waiting that game and play hard on dirt
Toyota licence please on dirt the Corolla is missing and i thing it's a big lack

What's the point if you can't compete against your friends! there are some of us that still like to socialize in the flesh not on a glitchy unreliable online league that only offers 24 stages! cmon! it's crazy that in 2018 mcrae 2 on the ps is still the best rally game!

It's just half a game again! Yes the rallycross is great but why don't you just make the best rally game ever with all the countries and the best rallycross game ever on a seperate disc!!! we would all buy both!!

Sadly, I'm also in the camp that won't buy this without VR support...and that's terrible because I'm a HUGE fan of the CMR/Dirt series. The definitive game will continue to be the original Dirt Rally with VR...absolutely amazing.

Skriv din kommentar
Would you like Volvo 240 on rally in dirt 2.0 affect Codemaster to it.