Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally 2.0 - Complaining thread

My biggest complaint by far is that I somehow have to find something to do to make 6 months go by quicker.
First of all it is five months. Buy the deluxe edition (so 4 days less), watch the DiRT Show, Go to Rally and Rallycross events, train with DiRT Rally and DiRT 4 (have discounts now), ...

Wtf is actually wrong with some people. How can you possibly complain about something that has only been announced today and you have no details on?! 

**** is actually wrong with some people. How can you possibly complain about something that has only been announced today and you have no details on?! 
You stil didn't realized that CodingRacer is a troll baiting people left and right, didn't you? :D

versedi said:
**** is actually wrong with some people. How can you possibly complain about something that has only been announced today and you have no details on?! 
You stil didn't realized that CodingRacer is a troll baiting people left and right, didn't you? :D
I'm not trolling, they are just facts about how they are treating their customers. The only thing missing in the game are cards to buy parts and upgrades.

IllI complain: it says "pre order now" on the site but there's no link to a place to do so (actually, I won't, but I wanted to Wishlist it).

IllI complain: it says "pre order now" on the site but there's no link to a place to do so (actually, I won't, but I wanted to Wishlist it).
It's there, that's how I did my pre-order this morning on steam... tried searching it on steam, but didn't show up. The link on the first page will give you the option for steam or playstation. 

here's a legit complaint: confirmation that no vr is planned. are you for ... real!? you have the code already in Dirt Rally!

source:
https://www.usgamer.net/articles/dirt-rally-20-has-no-vr-support-planned

Mafkees89 said:
here's a legit complaint: confirmation that no vr is planned. are you for ... real!? you have the code already in Dirt Rally!

source:
https://www.usgamer.net/articles/dirt-rally-20-has-no-vr-support-planned
@ChristinaMc trolling again. "We are listening (tm)", "We might or might not talk about VR (tm)", "2.0 weeks after initial release (tm)".

Im skeptical. The Trailer has a lot of Rally cross, but not "real" rally in it. Also maby not original tracks. HOLD YOURE Money, I got dissapointed in the Past whit CMR 2.0 to CMR 3. They likely to do the same again. Make it more casual. The Trailer is screeming for attention, but dont get me Hyped at all. In fact now im worried. That Rallycross, why not make a separate game for that. No VR. No Early Acess. They now build the hype up whit Dirt Rally. Now they try to sell it whit Preorder Bonus. 
Pre-order the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition and receive:
- 4 Days Early Access
- Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec
- Upgraded 'My Team' starter cars
- x5 Early vehicle unlocks added to your team garage 
Pay2Win at the Start 

EDIT: They say • 6 REAL LIFE RALLY LOCATIONS.
But no confirmation that this locations a 
actually Rally Stages. 

Compare that Dirt Rally EA Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiU_1iud-VY
Whit the new one. Dirt rally 2.0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUo2jn2z514

You learn > 0  < actuall Gameplay

Malyngo said:
Also: No Battle Royale mode, like any other game does nowadays.
How disappointing!

;)
Yeah, seriously. How about we get to airdrop wherever we want on a map, and then chase checkpoints and those that don't make it in time dies. And with realistic car damage, so we can't just charge on.

Damn.... I like this idea. Codies...... *cough*.... next game please! :-D DiRT Royale!

The only dissapointment I have is at myself for being too hyped. I was so certain we would get Manx or some irish tarmac in 2.0

Malyngo said:
How disappointing!

;)
Keep jumping on the hype train, everything they make is perfect ;)

Dytut said:
Malyngo said:
How disappointing!

;)
Yeah, seriously. How about we get to airdrop wherever we want on a map, and then chase checkpoints and those that don't make it in time dies. And with realistic car damage, so we can't just charge on.

Damn.... I like this idea. Codies...... *cough*.... next game please! :-D DiRT Royale!
You run through the map searching for cars, maybe you get an an airdrop with a Wrc 2018, and the first to complete all checkpoints win lol

So they announce it, and the first thing that comes to your mind is to make a complaint thread? That's just beyond sad, haha.
I love the honesty of it tbh. People going to complain about whatever it is that they don't like about the game whatever Codies do. May as well give them their own thread to do it in.

Jeez, all I wanted was DLC for Dirt Rally, stages take ages to make by hand and we should be happy that more content will be coming post launch this time! I'd gladly pay for more rally locations, not so much WRX stuff. Dirt Rally locations lasted a good while, if 2.0 gets to 10+ then it will be awesome. I really think they should just develop this game for a few years ongoing with new content, they really need to stop making so many different games for it all. Not like the engine can't be upgraded.

You don't have to do it like F1 series, this isn't an annual series.