Sign in to follow this  

Hours Played

I'm just curious how many hours you guys are spending on this game. I haven't bought 2014, but I've logged 143 hours on F1 2013 for PC so far in 4.5 months. Is this decent amount?

Sounds like your having fun. Fair play mate. I've spent absolutely no hours on a CM F1 game since 2012's removal of a full race weekend.

fyi - if you restart a session that time on track is not logged. Last year if you exited the session and went back to the menu before restarting the session the time would be logged, but not this year.

If you do a lot of practice before racing like me than the game is likely only logging about a third of your track time.

I've played 90 hours of F1 2014 and 489 hours of F1 2013 and so far the same bugs are still in the game from 2013 and a few extras overall though this game s a lot better than 2013.

I only do league racing though, single player is fairly boring for me because the AI are never fast enough and don't overtake properly even with mods.

I've played 90 hours of F1 2014 and 489 hours of F1 2013
My god, you F1 whor.e you! B) You play with both pad & wheel?

Yeah, at the start of F1 2013 I played with a pad probably for 50 hours then moved to a Logitech DFGT then luckily got a cheap G27 just before F1 2014.

Don't you get sore and/or cramps when you play that much with a wheel? I can't play that much b/c I would get sore shoulders and/or a cramp in my neck.

Don't you get sore and/or cramps when you play that much with a wheel? I can't play that much b/c I would get sore shoulders and/or a cramp in my neck.
I don't to be honest, a lot of us in the league will spend from 8PM to 10PM on Mondays and Wednesdays then 7PM-11PM on Fridays and nobody seems to get that, I do have to shuffle around a bit though

2012 : 300 hours

2013 : 50 hours

2014 : haven't bought yet

I'm playing with Logitech G27 on PC, without any assists, with cockpit view and on Legend level.