Jump to content Jump to content

Question Time With Claire

ChironTheseus

I'm sure I read somewhere that devs said there was no bad answer to give in the interactive press Q&A before release. But there are times like I just had in Brazil after Q3 regarding a technical issue I had for 3mins in Q3 before I could leave for a hot lap. 1 answer was a negative impact on the team, 2 was a negative impact on the durability department and 3 as always was locked!! Why is it locked? And why are their no sensible answers available, why would I mock or insult my team or durability department for a simple little issue that was resolved and still got me a pole position for the race?
My main issue to not simply doing a no comment is that especially for quali the questions are normally only 2 so missing one seems to upset Claire and unless its pure coincidence the future questions become fewer in general, sometimes missing out on press altogether after a solid practice or quali and even a couple of times after a race which then I can't "buff" up my departments for cost effectiveness. Only because I couldn't pick a polite answer.

Is it just me or can we get some normal reactions involved in these more managerial questions asked. I think you should only be badgered if you crashed out or got black flagged or similar. Rarely drivers would get asked about the technical side of things anyway unless it was setup related. And why are there answers that are "padlocked", this baffles me, there is an option but there isn't.. Might be going too far with this but it feels a little insulting at least when I have max reputation for the team (though there is still a weird issue with the contract value not going up and even dropping when I am meeting all the objectives) but the only answers I'm "allowed" to give are negative ones. Would I really insult the durability department for a good quick fix that still got me on pole?

Am hoping this gets enough attention to be fixed or at least explained to me why there are locked answers, especially when the locked ones are the only respectable answers you can give. Faya
Don't know about the locked answers, but I noticed she behaves like real media. When you are leading the championship she will stalk you and even smile when you don't answer.
The locked answers are due to you not having a high enough rating to unlock them like experience or something I think Aarava said that in one of his vids once. Once you have enough experience you can choose that answer.
Don't know about the locked answers, but I noticed she behaves like real media. When you are leading the championship she will stalk you and even smile when you don't answer.
The locked answers are due to you not having a high enough rating to unlock them like experience or something I think Aarava said that in one of his vids once. Once you have enough experience you can choose that answer.
I'm maxed in everything bar contract value, it seems bugged because passing all things it never goes passed 4/5 roughly. Just enough to do all level 3 buffs but then it starts slowly declining, whatever I do.
I have noticed today though one was more looking like a showman answer that was locked and I am max team player. But not sure if that is anything to do with answers on electrical failures.
I'm maxed in everything bar contract value, it seems bugged because passing all things it never goes passed 4/5 roughly. Just enough to do all level 3 buffs but then it starts slowly declining, whatever I do.
I have noticed today though one was more looking like a showman answer that was locked and I am max team player. But not sure if that is anything to do with answers on electrical failures.
Wel it might have been because you're more a sportsman whereas it might have been a moer showman like answer but I'm only going by what I remember Aarava saying in his vids
Those locked answers become available once your sportsmanship/showmanship rating hits a certain level. 
Depends if she really exists, if its a lazer scan then thats fine, but if its an entirely fictional figure that may be a bit of an odd relationship..
Well you can have romances in computer games as both Bioware's series Mass Effect and Dragon Age have them. In fact I read the new Assasin's Creed has them as well although I've not had a chance to play it yet though I do have it. One of my favourite's in DA Inquisition is the one the female inquisitor can have with Cullen

Archived