Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 4 Pro Tour - Steam - Let's play

When DiRT 4 got announced we did a similar thing with the #HappyStreet (8 friends in a Rallycross lobby) achievement from DiRT Rally, so I thought now DiRT Rally 2.0 is announced this could be a good time to get the community together once again and get some DiRT 4 Pro Tour action going on.

Since it seems to be impossible to do any Pro Tour these days, I thought it might be a good idea to see if we can enough (at least 4) people together to get some races going.

I'll be available nearly daily from 7pm to 11pm CET (GMT + 1).

Please reply with your Steam profile and add me on Steam (profile is in signature) and I'll make sure to get some people together.

You can join our group chat by clicking this link: https://s.team/chat/mDNU4J2i

Think I'll be able to make it tomorrow at least, and some pro tour would be fun. Hardly ever got any pro tour runs when I played more, so think I'm still way down in the ranks. Adding you on steam :-)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Arete/

Going to try this now if anyone wants in on it, either add me or turbodevin. Or just click turbodevins sig in the original post ;)

Thanks for the games yesterday guys. Not had that much fun on D4 for a long time :D 

It's actually quite a fun game :o We should try make it a regular thing until release of DR 2.0

I noticed the group chat on Steam doesn't disappear after closing it, so I'll put some time into it to add everyone and give it a proper name and such when I get home tonight, so we can easily contact everyone for the next round.

l fear that my timezone means it's rare I'll be around when people play, but go ahead and add nbates66 on steam anyway.