Sign in to follow this  

DLC Rally Cars for DiRT Rally 2.0

Similar to the DLC Rallies thread, this one will focus on community's express desire for which cars they would like to see in DiRT Rally 2.0's post-launch DLCs.

I will not include some of DR1 cars like the Focus and Impreza 2001 because they are likely to return. Instead I'll focus on the absent cars that the majority of people were asking for in the previous games. Feel free to add more to your comments. Theres a limit of 10 options I can add in the poll so here it goes. Keep in mind the R5 class is already well represented in the game.
The WRC tag is just for reference so you know which car we're talking about.

The cars priority via DLCs would be most votes first, until down to the bottom. If a car is already present at launch, those votes would be null.

I assume Toyota's are still out of question, but I wonder what's a current situation with licensing of Citroen Xsara
Oh, and since it's 2.0 title I'd like to see Seat Cordoba and Peugeot 206 as well, because you know, CMR 2.0 had those)

None of the above, maybe a s1600 class would be nice, but I'd prefer to complete the r2 class with the 208, Fiesta and Adam
The 208 R2 would be awesome.

AIPacino said:
Subaru Impreza 1997-2000 WRC (22B)
No. NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

@AlPacino, please report to: 
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/39555/the-confusing-car-name-thread-s1-e2-22b-wrc-etc/p1

Sorry  :D                             

None of the above, maybe a s1600 class would be nice, but I'd prefer to complete the r2 class with the 208, Fiesta and Adam
The last cars in the poll are the S1600 of Loeb's time.                                                  

OMG, @tbtstt is triggered. RUN                                            
I tried to fight it @SkiddyMcCrash, but the 22B gods compelled me to react...

tbtstt said:
OMG, @tbtstt is triggered. RUN                                            
I tried to fight it @SkiddyMcCrash, but the 22B gods compelled me to react...
Well, as no one has mentioned the Audi yet, I'm sure we'll be fine...

We'll be having the Focus 2001 already, thats why I didnt put it up because it's the same model with a new aero basically.
There's also the 1999 version.
What would be dope is if they made a visual pack just like the liveries work, so we could choose between the 1999, the 2000-2002 and the 2003-2005 version. They would basically run under the same physics as the Focus 2001 but just be visually different. Considering it's the same car I don't think extra licensing would have to be done.

AIPacino said:

Lol I know, thats why I said that a S1600 class would be nice, but I prefer r2's

I want this one                                                                        

AIPacino said:

Lol I know, thats why I said that a S1600 class would be nice, but I prefer r2's
Oh ok, sorry i misunderstood your statement.

Personally I'd rather see the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3 group A car than the 6.
It's a direct competitor with the other group A cars rather than the 6 which was competing against the early WRC's.

Xsara was one of my favorites in CMR2005 :D My second choice would be the Puma
Also, I'm about 83% sure, that Lancer Evo VI will be in DR2 since it was in D4, along with a few other Mitsubishis 

sqdstr said:
Personally I'd rather see the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3 group A car than the 6.
It's a direct competitor with the other group A cars rather than the 6 which was competing against the early WRC's.

Agree with you, or the IV. But they've modelled a 6 now so resources probably best used elsewhere.

Dreaming is still free nowadays :P                          

Mazda RX-7 Group B RWD
Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 Group A
Toyota GT86 R3
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3 Group A (upgrade the Evo 6 to 6.5 and move it to 2000's class)
Peugeot 206 WRC

Really hope that Codies work out the licence stuff with Toyota since Milestone got the ST185 and GT86 R3 in Gravel.

Or a BRZ
Some other cars that would be cool to see
Porsche 959
Ferrari 308 GTB Rally
Colin McRae R4
Ford Transit WRC / Citroen 2CV / Dallenbach Special - we need some 'unusual' cars too

I would love to see the Ex P-WRC and J-WRC Rally Cars,... mostly the Prodrive Subaru Impreza ,... Especially the N11 

I mean,... isn't she lovely in tarmac spec?

P.S. With her night vision on she is even more lovely!!! o:) o:) ;)