Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1.10 Qualifying bug career mode

I had this problem in F1 2016, 2017 and now in 2018....

While its good to actually hear from someone in Hoo, I find it very difficult to believe that an issue affecting so many users, which has reared its head on so many occasions across multiple iterations of this game, requires further 'recreation' and is still 'being worked on'....

Seriously guys, dont expect a fix, and if we get one...expect something else to fall apart, we should all know better by now

I had this problem in F1 2016, 2017 and now in 2018....

While its good to actually hear from someone in Hoo, I find it very difficult to believe that an issue affecting so many users, which has reared its head on so many occasions across multiple iterations of this game, requires further 'recreation' and is still 'being worked on'....

Seriously guys, dont expect a fix, and if we get one...expect something else to fall apart, we should all know better by now
I'm trying to remain optimistic - F1 game on twitter and Lee Mather said they are working on it and a patch will be released very soon (this was end of last week)

When will this problem be fixed ??
Continues to Happen Patch 1.12

This is frustrating, you can not play career like this.
This is urgent please codemasters in the position

weather Q1 Barcelona
Alonso McLaren 1: 14,000 and seriously this codmasters ???
There's no way to play a career.
happens to me in every race.
CADE CODMASTERS THE SOLUTION ??
WE ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER.

Every race I have this problem. The worst was in Mexico, each qualifying sessions , 4-5 drivers did incredible sectors (1-2 seconds faster then Ferrari an Mercedes cars).
In Mexico, my qualifying session Was P1 Leclerc, P2 Sirtokin, P3 Hartley P4 Grojean etc ...... (dry conditions )
On PC

Bono00 said:
Every race I have this problem. The worst was in Mexico, each qualifying sessions , 4-5 drivers did incredible sectors (1-2 seconds faster then Ferrari an Mercedes cars).
In Mexico, my qualifying session Was P1 Leclerc, P2 Sirtokin, P3 Hartley P4 Grojean etc ...... (dry conditions )
On PC
That would solve the issue of Codemasters never allowing us the option of creating a custom grid line up....

Please Codemaster it's really unplayable !!!!!! Every GP this bug appears. It's incredible because this bug appeared after 1.10 patch, and you can't solve it? + pénalties when the AI Driver hit you by the rear. Yesterday Hamilton started a spin just in front of me, I didn't touch him but I couldn't avoid it and I received a Stop&go .... seriously !!!! Come on guys, this F1 game is really fun and the handling is the better then I never seen before since GP4. You can't leave it in the state....

unfortunately after Patch Update 1.13 and 1.14 the error continues to persist,
the qualification remains unbalanced, and AI continues to make amazing times, always play in the same settings as the launch of F1 2018, and qualified me competitive, and now no more competitive using the same level of difficulty settings and aids.
Please codmasters correct the problem the career is wrong, in monaco the difference between the AI time and more than 1 second from the first to the second placed this shows the imbalance, and I who always fought with the first 3, I am now only in fifteenth because of this bug.
Platform: Pc
Level: 100%
Aids: Only ABS brake is activated, remaining off.

Holy moly I didn't expect this to blow up like it has, but I'm still on the older spec version and seeing it's still an issue in 1.14 is really making me angry. Lee Mather pull your finger out and fix this properly, I'm not getting F1 2019 at this rate! Career mode, forget it until this is fixed!