Sign in to follow this  

[PC] Logitech G920 Sensitivity Problem!

Question

Hi guys! So I've recently bought F1 2018 for the PC and I've been playing it with my G920 wheel. It worked well since the past week until now. The problem is when I turn my wheel to the right just a tiny bit, it rotates to a full 100% right, same thing goes to the left side. Buttons, pedals and the transmission pedals are fully working and has no problem. Is there a solution for this? Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Do you play other racing games? I know there was some issue with owning both f1 2018 and Project Cars. Don't remember how to fix it, maybe you could do a google search.

So if you input say 90 degrees of right lock, you get full lock in game? 

You could delete the controller profile in game, recalibrate the wheel in the profiler and set it all up again.
Sounds like something in wheel advanced settings. Do you use 900 degrees with a lot of steering saturation? Or 360/270?
If its locked to 270 in the profiler maybe its at 900 in game so 90 degrees becomes 300 or something. 

@FRACTURED Yes I always get a full lock rotation in the two racing games I'm currently playing no matter how many degrees is rotated. I'm not sure how many degrees I'm using for the wheel.

@StefanClaassen Yes I'm using the logitech gaming software. Just now I am connecting the wheel to my PC and it is not recognising the wheel.